PDA

View Full Version : Google maps

alanTDM
12-03-10, 07:08 PM
Well Google has started there Street View of Wilts yesterday online.it looks like they came down my street last summer and i was at work at the time cause bike was nowhere to be seen :(

Scotty
12-03-10, 07:20 PM
Is your bike not being visible a bad thing? If you can see it on the map, so can anyone else, and they may not have your interests at heart... >:(

Uber Dave
12-03-10, 09:30 PM
Is your bike not being visible a bad thing? If you can see it on the map, so can anyone else, and they may not have your interests at heart... >:(

If they wanted your bike that badly they would just follow you home. The chances of anyone scouring google streetview all day just to find one bike are pretty slim.

Davey
12-03-10, 09:37 PM
My bike is clearly visable - not too worried about the security eliment as it is at work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

You can request your house be blurred out if you wish!

igbell
23-03-10, 02:07 PM
My wife was opening the windows in the house at the time you can see her in the top window. was a while ago as I still had the Golf GTi.

Beamer
27-03-10, 05:09 PM
LMAO......on ours we got a lovely view of kevs ninja......
..uncovered AND with the keys in the ignition (could see the bright red key fob)!!!!! no kev or me to be seen lol......

;D ;D

bobf279
27-03-10, 08:20 PM
It surprised me it was a sunny day and my car wasn't on the drive :o A sunny day and I went to work in the car, I must have been ill ;D

Ryan
28-03-10, 03:08 AM
google street view is teh sex! what a wicked bit of kit lol, alot of people think its invasion of privacy though. i love it lol luckly my bikes in the garage anyway [smiley=thumbsup.gif]