PDA

View Full Version : I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Davey
12-04-10, 09:45 PM
So whats the gossip, anything happened [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

When I'm no so knackered I shall bore you all with the diving, being attcked by a shoal of fish, smoking shisha pipes, crashing KTM's in the desert and Quadbiking. All topped off with as much food and drink I could possibly consume :D

Few piccys to get you ready :)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/razorhead666/131_131.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/razorhead666/160_160.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/razorhead666/173_173.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/razorhead666/058_58.jpg

Nokesy
12-04-10, 09:48 PM
Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! :) Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
12-04-10, 09:50 PM
Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! :) Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Didn't need thermals where I was lol - Just need them now :(

I am seriously looking at moving abroad now as I need heat - I am a miserable git in this crappy weather >:(

Nico_babe
12-04-10, 09:51 PM
Welcome back Stu. Good to see your name pop up again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
12-04-10, 09:54 PM

I am seriously looking at moving abroad now as I need heat - I am a miserable git in this crappy weather >:(

I need heat too Stu! I had a normal layer of clothing, followed by a thermal top, a thermal shirt (from GW!) and my jacket with it's thermal lining in on Sunday's rideout and was still cold!! ;D But we are in for a scorcher this Summer - yeh, can't wait!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
12-04-10, 10:00 PM

I need heat too Stu! I had a normal layer of clothing, followed by a thermal top, a thermal shirt (from GW!) and my jacket with it's thermal lining in on Sunday's rideout and was still cold!! ;D But we are in for a scorcher this Summer - yeh, can't wait!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It was 41 degrees yesterday when I flew back :( You could sunbath at 6am and if it was too warm could jump into the crystal clear sea with all the coral and brightly coloured fish 8-) (just when jumping in ensure you haven't left some food in your pocket!! )

The more I think of it the more I need to get away

Nokesy
12-04-10, 10:03 PM

It was 41 degrees yesterday when I flew back :( You could sunbath at 6am and if it was too warm could jump into the crystal clear sea with all the coral and brightly coloured fish 8-) (just when jumping in ensure you haven't left some food in your pocket!! )

So soon? ;D

Davey
12-04-10, 10:05 PM

So soon? ;D

Yep and not to return (apart from to visit family and friends)

Nokesy
12-04-10, 10:09 PM

So soon? ;D

Yep and not to return (apart from to visit family and friends)

Where you going to spend your days then?

Davey
12-04-10, 10:17 PM
Dunno haven't decided yet - need to look into it and whats best for me. Fortunatly I'm quite good at learning languages when I'm away but also good at forgetting them when not used ::)

Also I need the Euro to pick up a bit against the £ if I go that way