PDA

View Full Version : sponsored dog walk

Hazel-nut
10-03-10, 09:46 PM
Dabz and myself along with a few friends are taking part in the wag walk on April 25th in aid of Bath Cats and Dogs Home. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could sponser us to help them look after all the cats and dogs which are unable to be re-homed or are just waiting for the perfect family.
Any amount is greatly appreciated
Thanks

http://www.justgiving.com/dog-walk

(It comes up as Elizabeth Morris fundraising but we are sharing a fundraising page and you can find out names if you click read more)

Hazel-nut
13-04-10, 08:14 PM
so far we have reached £82 on the website and i have another £77 offline so we are getting there slowly but i would love it if we could reach £250 :)

£10 can feed a dog for a week
£15 can feed a cat for a month
£25 can provide a soft warm bed for an elderly dog

every penny goes straight to the home to feed the animals and keep them well before they are re-homed
if you gift aid your donation they also get an extra 28p per £1 you donate! so far we have about £20 in gift aid to add to our total [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thanks ;D

Hazel-nut
26-04-10, 03:25 PM
a big thank you to everyone who has already sponsred us! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] all went very well yesterday and the rain manged to stay away until we got home!everyone including the dogs were worn out by the end except little mansall who still seemed to have the energy to pull but couldnt keep his eyes open in the car on the way home!hehe!was a lovely route along bath skyline apart from the rather steep hill we had to walk up!saw some lovely houses in the middle of nowhere so would definitly recomened the walk to anyone! :P so far we have raised £234.50 but the website will be open for another week if anyone else wants to donate!
Lil is trying to get vodafone (her employer) to double any sponsership we have so anything you donate could well be doubled for the home at no extra cost to you!

http://www.justgiving.com/dog-walk