PDA

View Full Version : Bikers Come Dine With Me

Nokesy
01-04-10, 09:27 PM
Rinksy - I am thinking of you with this one and your imminent (well, maybe in the next decade as you have it cushy) move into independent living ;D

Does anyone fancy a Bikers Come Dine With Me week? :) Those who take part could all ride out together to whoever's house it is that night. No low scores Rinksy either just so you can win! ;D ;) ;D

I'm thinking cheap (ish) entertainment for a week with lots of biking thrown in ;D And at my house - gallons of homebrew! ;D I will get you all drunk so you don't notice how bad the food is! ;D

R1chie
01-04-10, 11:03 PM
I can make soup.

Fact.

bobf279
01-04-10, 11:55 PM
One small problem, if you ply your guests with drink and they have ridden their bikes there how do they home? ;)

Jacde
02-04-10, 12:25 AM
Sounds like a plan ;D
Tho I'm not quiet on 2 wheels yet so could I still come out to play?
Oh and I have tents so you could all camp in the garden, or sleep on living room floor [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
02-04-10, 10:05 AM
One small problem, if you ply your guests with drink and they have ridden their bikes there how do they home? ;)

Maybe they would have to crash out and I could get a 2nd chance to improve my scores by cooking bacon butties in the morning! ;D Bacon butties on a hangover has got to be a winner!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Honda_Star
02-04-10, 12:55 PM
Im up for this ! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
02-04-10, 01:02 PM
I know you are all smarter than this - but if you do, please don't post your addresses on here, use PM's [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

finbar
03-04-10, 03:26 AM
This sounds like a fun idea...I'm in! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
03-04-10, 11:33 AM
So that's Jacde, Star, Finbar and me - any others? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

finbar
03-04-10, 11:05 PM
I propose a prize to the winner of a Free service from ME [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]....sorry that came out all wrong :-?....Scotty don't hit me in the face! :(

finbar
03-04-10, 11:10 PM
One thing, I have seen the programme many times and we are missing an ego-maniac and a gay do we have any takers....come on guys you know who you are#!

#NOTE I do! ;)

Morticia
05-04-10, 06:16 PM
I can do the sarcastic comments! And it'll be my pleasure :D

charlie
06-04-10, 02:26 PM
Sounds like a cracking idea! I am a closet come dine with me fan. Shh, don't tell anyone. The joys of being temporarily unemployed.

Roxy
06-04-10, 08:38 PM
I propose a prize to the winner of a Free service from ME [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]....sorry that came out all wrong :-?....Scotty don't hit me in the face! :(

LOL your comments just get better and better!! ;D

HensonA
06-04-10, 09:20 PM

LOL your comments just get better and better!! ;D

Brilliant Finbar ... you're on fire at the moment !!!!! :o

finbar
07-04-10, 01:02 PM
Tears of a clown guys..inside I am in pieces...when it gets really bad I guess I could get a sales job at GW...and sell the gixxer for a Harley :-/ ;D

Morticia
23-04-10, 08:22 PM
Did you ge tot do this then?

Roll_on
23-04-10, 08:29 PM
Did you ge tot do this then?

Don't think its happened yet why you up for it.

bobf279
23-04-10, 08:36 PM
can't cook won't cook lol

Morticia
24-04-10, 11:05 AM
I can't have strangers (to my pets) in my house, the younger bitch doesn't like them and barks the place down...And the older cat would probably top it all up by being sick on someone...

Nico_babe
24-04-10, 04:06 PM
I can't have strangers (to my pets) in my house, the younger bitch doesn't like them and barks the place down...And the older cat would probably top it all up by being sick on someone...

Morticia, He he he, that sounds like fun, i will bring the beer [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
24-04-10, 04:22 PM
Great, just make sure you bring a spare set of clothes, just in case the cat does it.

Roll_on
24-04-10, 04:48 PM
I'll bring my three springers that way your bitch would be too busy to bark trying to avoid my randy dog while my two bithces would still be chasing the cat three countys away.

Morticia
24-04-10, 07:33 PM
I'll bring my three springers that way your bitch would be too busy to bark trying to avoid my randy dog while my two bithces would still be chasing the cat three countys away.

LOL, that'll make an interesting evening! ;D

Nico_babe
24-04-10, 07:57 PM
Like i said, LOL i will bring the beers [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R1chie
24-04-10, 08:48 PM
Humping dogs and cat sick are essentials for a quality night in

Davey
24-04-10, 09:20 PM
Humping dogs and cat sick are essentials for a quality night in

Pervert! :D :D

Morticia
26-04-10, 07:27 PM
My older bitch loves humping everyone, specially Steve...it's a proper dysfunctional household @ mines...

Nico_babe
26-04-10, 08:18 PM
Hey Hey, I might bring the beers AND the chips and dip [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
26-04-10, 08:33 PM
here is this now a paaaartaaay

Morticia
26-04-10, 08:56 PM
LMAO! You people are as bad as me! :D

Roll_on
27-04-10, 07:54 AM
Maybe with summer on its way we could change this to come 'barbi with me'
might be fun to have various barbi's to go to all over our area.

Nokesy
27-04-10, 10:14 AM
Maybe with summer on its way we could change this to come 'barbi with me'
might be fun to have various barbi's to go to all over our area.

Now that Loudpipes is a cracking idea! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
27-04-10, 04:14 PM
Maybe we could also see if the Sally would like to host a summer party for WB this could also be a barbi.

Morticia
28-04-10, 01:10 PM
Maybe we could also see if the Sally would like to host a summer party for WB this could also be a barbi.

YES PLEASE ;D

darrenatthesally
28-04-10, 03:41 PM
the sally is always up for a party just give us a date and we will get one planned so any ideas

Amante_271
28-04-10, 04:00 PM
Just seen this thread... been very bust lately ... sorry!!!

Sounds like a plan.... one SLIGHT problem....

Darren ... get off your fat ar*e & get a new barbi!! Or knowing you ... A Sindy!! ;D ;D ;D

finbar
28-04-10, 08:57 PM
Barebeque, that is a great idea! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

darrenatthesally
29-04-10, 12:00 AM
ok so a bbq can be done so what date are we thinking of

finbar
29-04-10, 12:59 AM
The question is what discount are you going to offer? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] or should we do the BBQ privately!? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] PS we don't have to come to the sally....tempt us! ;)

darrenatthesally
29-04-10, 08:22 AM
lol finbar lets look at a date and numbers that are interested and i will see what i can do for you all i am sure we will sort something out

Nico_babe
29-04-10, 01:48 PM
The question is what discount are you going to offer? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] or should we do the BBQ privately!? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] PS we don't have to come to the sally....tempt us! ;)

Haaaaaaa What are you like Finbar [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

finbar
29-04-10, 03:01 PM
:-?I am like me....is that not obvious!!!! ::) :D

Roll_on
29-04-10, 05:11 PM
So to even start it might be an idea to have a poll of members to see who would be interested in a summer barbi at the Sally and rather than our usual thurs. evening maybe go for a Sat evening when most are not working especially on the day after.

darrenatthesally
29-04-10, 05:20 PM
sounds good to me

Scotty
29-04-10, 06:15 PM
me!me!me!me!me!me!me!me! ;D 8-) :)

Nokesy
29-04-10, 06:31 PM
me!me!me!me!me!me!me!me! ;D 8-) :)

Can you not wait for the poll Scotty?!! ;D

Scotty
29-04-10, 06:39 PM
No! I'm hungry... better turf the cat off my lap and go get some food then.... ::)

Nokesy
29-04-10, 06:42 PM
Hey guys - have posted a poll as Scotty was all excited!! You can vote now Scotty! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
29-04-10, 06:47 PM
Hey guys - have posted a poll as Scotty was all excited!! You can vote now Scotty! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Interesting poll but what we need to know is who wants to come and when rather than where.

Scotty
29-04-10, 07:19 PM
OK Gemma, I've voted, who else is coming and when is it? ;)

Gerry
29-04-10, 07:28 PM
Voted...

Oh - it exciting, neck and neck at the mo (OK it's only four votes I know).

G :)

bobf279
29-04-10, 09:41 PM
voted too

Lorraine
29-04-10, 09:44 PM
voted [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
29-04-10, 09:59 PM
yeah, voted, but, as usual, it'll depends on work whether i actually make it or not.

Nokesy
29-04-10, 10:27 PM
Interesting poll but what we need to know is who wants to come and when rather than where.

Thought we could start with location given some of the earlier posts - then we can move onto who and when! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D

Lorraine
29-04-10, 10:42 PM
My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D [/quote]

bet u can guess where i voted for ;D

Jacde
29-04-10, 10:45 PM
I've voted, tho like Morticia if I can make will depend on when it is as I work shifts.

If it's a success maybe we can have numerous BBQ's at different locations throughout the summer to keep everyone happy? :D

Roll_on
30-04-10, 11:03 AM

Thought we could start with location given some of the earlier posts - then we can move onto who and when! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D

Ok so my original idea seems of interest only too pleased to let you take over and run with it. You might want to check with your chosen location that they are happy to do this.

Nokesy
30-04-10, 11:35 AM

Ok so my original idea seems of interest only too pleased to let you take over and run with it. You might want to check with your chosen location that they are happy to do this.

How about a joint effort? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Maybe some peeps going to the Black Horse tonight could make sure a WB Summer BBQ could be an option? :)

Roll_on
30-04-10, 11:44 AM
Why not seems like a plan. By the way have we met.

Nokesy
30-04-10, 11:58 AM
Why not seems like a plan. By the way have we met.

Yes, I was the plonker that departed the last rideout earlier than planned when you were back marker!! ;D

And we've met at the Sally! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And you don't remember me? ....... I'm so hurt! :'( ;)

finbar
30-04-10, 12:27 PM
Looks like loudpipes has a blindspot when it comes to you Nokesy, firstly on the ride out then now, in this thread....I will give you a clue, hair from a crashtest dummy, and lush long legs! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

Roll_on
30-04-10, 06:40 PM
Thanks Finbar I'm back up to speed, damn nicknames are always confusing. I'd hardly forget the long legs but I think the bit about hair from a crashtest dummy is a bit harsh.

finbar
30-04-10, 10:08 PM
Don't shot the messenger! ;D

Morticia
01-05-10, 05:22 PM
I've voted, tho like Morticia if I can make will depend on when it is as I work shifts.

If it's a success maybe we can have numerous BBQ's at different locations throughout the summer to keep everyone happy? :D

Great idea, and that way both you and me should be able to make at least one!

Jacde
01-05-10, 05:25 PM

Great idea, and that way both you and me should be able to make at least one!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
02-05-10, 10:08 PM
if we can have more BBQ then we must be having good weather ;D

Nokesy
04-05-10, 08:52 AM
Steve at the BH has said we could have a hog roast!! Mmm..... I love pig!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
04-05-10, 11:03 AM
Steve at the BH has said we could have a hog roast!! Mmm..... I love pig!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Have to see what Darren at the Sally says maybe we could organise a couple of hog roasts. You going to the Sally this week, we should have a chat to take the whole idea of roasts and barbi's a step further.

darrenatthesally
04-05-10, 03:59 PM
yescan be done at the sally too but to make a hog roast worth doing we would need 60ish people to make worth while [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
04-05-10, 04:27 PM
Wiltshire Bikers BBQ. Ride out then a BBQ at the end of an official ride WB ride out.

Not bothered where we have it but Sally is our usual haunt Sally gets my vote [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
04-05-10, 08:12 PM
and for the veggies?

Nokesy
04-05-10, 08:31 PM
and for the veggies?

Veggies maybe? ;D Lol! Didn't think of this being a carnivore myself but I'm quite sure wherever we have this would cater for all needs! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R1chie
04-05-10, 08:38 PM
and for the veggies?

Grilled haloumi.

Enjoy ;D

Nokesy
04-05-10, 08:40 PM
and for the veggies?

Grilled haloumi.

Enjoy ;D

Squeaky cheese is yummy! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

darrenatthesally
04-05-10, 10:51 PM
i am sure we will find something for the veggies out there

Morticia
05-05-10, 10:25 AM
As a veggie, I can say I'm very happy with chips if there's nothing else. Don't even know what haloumi is...

finbar
05-05-10, 11:42 AM
Does that make me a lepsed Veggy?.... as I loves me chips! :D How the hell did you survive in Spain, they are so mad on meat there? :-?

Roll_on
05-05-10, 02:20 PM
i am sure we will find something for the veggies out there
Maybe vegitables?????

Morticia
05-05-10, 03:04 PM
Does that make me a lepsed Veggy?.... as I loves me chips! :D How the hell did you survive in Spain, they are so mad on meat there? :-?

I used to eat meat there, cos spanish meat happens to be tasty.

finbar
05-05-10, 11:54 PM
Been told Irish meat is nice too! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
06-05-10, 12:08 PM
indeed, you might wanna try some sometime.

Nokesy
06-05-10, 06:22 PM
Been told Irish meat is nice too! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

That should make you really tasty then Sean! ;D Best hope i don't get too hungry on our walk! ;D ;D ;D

finbar
06-05-10, 09:46 PM
Carnivore! ;D...what a way to go!! ;)

bobf279
07-05-10, 11:11 PM
what is haloumi?

Nokesy
08-05-10, 11:29 AM
A type of cheese - which is squeaky! ;D

Roll_on
08-05-10, 12:21 PM
so it comes with an encapsulated mouse.

finbar
08-05-10, 10:20 PM
Don't be silly, it is a squeaky type of cheese, because they use mouse milk in its production!....everybody knows that!! :D

bobf279
08-05-10, 11:14 PM
ha ha bleedin ha, they don't have mouse farms I know that much

Nokesy
17-05-10, 09:31 PM
Well it looks like the Sally is the favourite for our Summer BBQ [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Darren - what dates / deals can you offer us? Don't forget the veggies! ;) Although I personally am an enthusiastic carnivore! ;D

darrenatthesally
17-05-10, 09:41 PM
well when do we all want to party????
we can do camping in the back garden so we can all have a drink
i am more then wiling to do a hog roast but will need more people to show an interest to get one in
lets get a date out down and then we can work the rest out and will sort a good deal out for you all [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
17-05-10, 09:47 PM
well when do we all want to party????
we can do camping in the back garden so we can all have a drink
i am more then wiling to do a hog roast but will need more people to show an interest to get one in
lets get a date out down and then we can work the rest out and will sort a good deal out for you all [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Camping and hog roast! Now your talking......! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] How is everyone fixed for last Saturday in July - 31st as first suggestion? Don't think this clashes with any rides / weekend away. Correct me if I'm wrong. How does that suit you Darren?

Bonnielass
17-05-10, 10:10 PM
I'm up for this, is it going to be an evening do or afternoon?

Nokesy
17-05-10, 10:12 PM
Maybe late afternoon into evening....... what does everyone think? Perhaps a 5pm ish start?

Nokesy
17-05-10, 10:14 PM
Interest for 31st July.... (pending Darren being able to accommodate us that night).

Nokesy
Bonnielass

Do the usual........ copy and paste if interested! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ro
17-05-10, 11:40 PM
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro

Roll_on
17-05-10, 11:54 PM
31st july would be great the camping idea is great although not a problem for me living just 500 yards away. We do have masses of room if there is an overspill at the Sally.
Loudpipes plus 1
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro

Morticia
18-05-10, 09:33 AM
Steve and me. He like you, Nokesy, is an enthusiastic carnivore, LOL, love the way you put it. I can bring my own food, just make sure you stock up on Tia Maria for me, please Darren, I drink like a fish.

jonnydangerous
18-05-10, 10:15 AM
Loudpipes plus 1
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro
Steve and Morticia
JayDee possibly
Ryan Probably

Nico_babe
18-05-10, 05:17 PM
Loudpipes plus 1
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro
Steve and Morticia
JayDee possibly
Ryan Probably
Nicky Possibly

rich1988
18-05-10, 07:36 PM
Loudpipes plus 1
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro
Steve and Morticia
JayDee possibly
Ryan Probably
Nicky Possibly
Rich
... hog roast... booze... try and keep me away :P

Geordie Stu
19-05-10, 04:21 PM
Loudpipes plus 1
Nokesy
Bonnielass
ro
Steve and Morticia
JayDee possibly
Ryan Probably
Nicky Possibly
Rich
... hog roast... booze... try and keep me away
Monster Man. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

rich1988
19-05-10, 06:34 PM
thinking about it, would it not be better if darren made a seperate thread specifically for a bbq/hog roast/camp out night at the sally as its much more likely to get takers in the meets section in its own thread?

Geordie Stu
19-05-10, 07:32 PM
thinking about it, would it not be better if darren made a seperate thread specifically for a bbq/hog roast/camp out night at the sally as its much more likely to get takers in the meets section in its own thread?

I agree [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
19-05-10, 07:38 PM

I agree [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I agree too - the 'Bikers Come Dine With Me' no longer suits how things have evolved. Needs a new thread with all the details on the first post with list of names already signed up. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
19-05-10, 10:36 PM
ditto

Nokesy
20-05-10, 12:53 PM
New thread started - WB Summer BBQ / Hog Roast. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Maybe admin could end this one to save confusion?

R1chie
20-05-10, 10:09 PM
Ended now

Please see here for the evolution of the Hog Roast>>>

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1274356313