PDA

View Full Version : Race for Life - Who??

BB
09-06-10, 06:22 PM
Well a pal said to me - fancy doing this and sure enough I said No! ;D

Anyway after a bit of arm twisting I gave in and signed up. Then I discovered our chosen date (us being 10 girlies from the office) coincided with another even I organise. Damn, can't do the Race for Life! I thought, what a shame :D

But no - some nutter rang them up and asked if I could change dates and so I'm doing it this weekend in Bristol!

So if any of you kind people would like to sponsor me that would be great and if you don't I'm doing it anyway 8-)

BB

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/judydommettknight

Roxy
09-06-10, 06:46 PM
Will happily sponsor for such a good cause but I can't open that link up chick??

roxy :)

BB
09-06-10, 07:06 PM
Neither can I now lol! I'll try & sort it in the meantime you could copy & paste into your browser.

I gotta dash out now as I've got a meeting in Bath to minute! :o

BB

Roxy
09-06-10, 09:09 PM
no worries chick..I will try! if not I will PM you and sponsor

PS say hey to the old man tonight! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

roxy

Jacde
09-06-10, 09:49 PM
Good luck BB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
09-06-10, 11:18 PM
Thank you Jacde
and I've sorted the link now! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Nokesy
10-06-10, 09:52 AM
Link works fine now [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Good luck BB - I might come and cheer you on! Whereabouts in Bristol is it and at what time on which day?

BB
10-06-10, 06:06 PM
Thanks Gemma.

That very nice Moderator R1chie sorted the link for me! I must check where & time in Bristol as the details haven't come through in the post yet! :o (runs round in ever decreasing circles)

BB

BB
11-06-10, 07:56 AM
It starts at 11am on The Downs Saturday 11th June - as in tomorrow! :o

Thankyou all for your support, much appreciated. :-* :-*

BB

Roxy
11-06-10, 08:39 AM
All done!

Have a great race! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

roxy x

R1chie
11-06-10, 09:41 AM

BB

Erm....isn't Saturday the 12th? :-?

BB
11-06-10, 05:53 PM

BB

Erm....isn't Saturday the 12th? :-?

I got the Saturday and June right :D

BB

Nokesy
12-06-10, 02:49 PM
Hey BB - see you are on-line - have you finished already? :o How did it go? Knackered and in need of beer? ;)

BB
12-06-10, 02:58 PM
Yes, I did it this morning, started at 11am. Did a fast walk which took just under 50 minutes and I was hot & sticky when I finished but I feel fine now I've had a shower. Probably catch up with this old lady later! ;D

It was a really good atmosphere down there and some of the women must have been melting in the outfits they had on. :D

Ghost took me down on the bike but he had to get to work this afternoon so it was over the line, collect medal & goodie back, glug some water, helmet, jacket etc and straight back on the bike to get dropped home and Ghost shot off to work! :D

BB

Nokesy
12-06-10, 03:07 PM
Well done BB! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Girl did good! :)

Beamer
12-06-10, 03:08 PM
WELL DONE BB...........I find it hard to just 'jog' round the front room using the wii......well done x

;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D