PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what's come over me.........

Nokesy
12-06-10, 02:22 PM
I've just washed my bike for the first time this year! :o

Possibly 1st time IN a year - it was so long ago I can't remember the last time ;D All shiny, clean and ready for the Ace Cafe now! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
12-06-10, 02:24 PM
Thats going to be a problem none of us will now recognise you. All the WB riders will think some outsider has joined our rideout.

Nokesy
12-06-10, 02:27 PM
;D If I comb my hair as well then I will well and truly fox you all! ;D

Toph
12-06-10, 02:34 PM
I clean my bike about as frequently as you Gemma!! 8-) ;D

BB
12-06-10, 03:13 PM
What does 'clean my bike' mean? ::)

BB

si-moffatt
12-06-10, 03:33 PM

BB

i'm confused too. what is this clean you talk off?

Roll_on
12-06-10, 04:06 PM
;D If I comb my hair as well then I will well and truly fox you all! ;D

No don't do that we will end up having 500 or so extra riders following all wondering who the babe is with the smart bike. ;D ;D ;D

Nokesy
12-06-10, 04:16 PM

BB

i'm confused too. what is this clean you talk off?

I know, it's a strange concept and I will need a drink tonight to steady myself after venturing down pastures new! ;D

BB
12-06-10, 04:42 PM
I've just been 'tidying up' (which for me means stacking things up) and I've just come accross a cloth thing which I believe may be called a 'duster' Anyone know what it could be used for? :D

BB

Nokesy
12-06-10, 05:50 PM
I can't help you there BB, but I'll ask my neighbour for you - she came and cleaned my house for me last week so she might know! ;D

BB
12-06-10, 06:10 PM
Coo, my neighbour will feed the cat's but has never cleaned for me!

Do you think yours would stroll up the road to my place? ;D

BB

Nokesy
12-06-10, 06:13 PM
Coo, my neighbour will feed the cat's but has never cleaned for me!

Do you think yours would stroll up the road to my place? ;D

BB

Probably - for £15!! She also has OCD when it comes to cleaning which is great! ;D She's a little whirlwind but hide anything you don't want broken! ;D

Jacde
12-06-10, 06:16 PM
hummm a cleaner with OCD, would she travel to Swindon???? ;D

Nico_babe
12-06-10, 06:31 PM
And Newbury????

CBRowner
12-06-10, 07:00 PM
I've just washed my bike for the first time this year! :o

Possibly 1st time IN a year - it was so long ago I can't remember the last time ;D All shiny, clean and ready for the Ace Cafe now! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It's because you've been looking at my clean bike and it's got you thinking if you're could do with a scrub ;D

Nokesy
12-06-10, 07:03 PM
Yes, Emlyn, it did! But mine is clean now........ and goes places! ;D

CBRowner
12-06-10, 07:07 PM

Ouch :'(

My bike's now in pieces a waiting the new spares and customs have released it so I can get it MOT'd and have a nice new UK plate on there so it should be ready before winter ;D

Nokesy
12-06-10, 07:11 PM

Ouch :'(

My bike's now in pieces a waiting the new spares and customs have released it so I can get it MOT'd and have a nice new UK plate on there so it should be ready before winter ;D

You can't waste the whole of the Summer waiting for that to happen :o It's going to be a grrrrrrreat one (apparently!) [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Time to seriously consider a new toy me thinks Emlyn! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CBRowner
12-06-10, 07:14 PM
I'm due a large amount of money soon and then I'll be straight down the bike shop to get a new toy :)

Unless Wiltshire Bikers will allow me to go on ride outs on my push bike??? ;D

Nokesy
12-06-10, 07:26 PM
If you need some help choosing a new toy I'd be happy to assist! ;D Not going to get near shopping from my 'aspirational list of bikes' this year unless I win the lottery - and that would mean entering first! ;D

CBRowner
12-06-10, 07:31 PM
If you need some help choosing a new toy I'd be happy to assist! ;D Not going to get near shopping from my 'aspirational list of bikes' this year unless I win the lottery - and that would mean entering first! ;D

I'm after either an R1 or R6 but I may settle for a Honda instead

Jacde
12-06-10, 08:52 PM
I'm due a large amount of money soon and then I'll be straight down the bike shop to get a new toy :)

Unless Wiltshire Bikers will allow me to go on ride outs on my push bike??? ;D

Emlyn, maybe we could start a spin off WB's would help with my training for my charity bike ride next year!

silly_simon
13-06-10, 11:31 AM
What and call it WPB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Wiltshire Push Bikers ;D

Morticia
14-06-10, 07:34 AM
Scotty, this proves there's PLENTY of people as bad as me out there, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;

jonnydangerous
15-06-10, 02:01 PM
which bit of the bike did you wash Noaksy?????................

Nokesy
25-06-10, 10:54 AM
I can safely say that NOW I have officially cleaned ALL of my bike properly! Now I know my first attempt was pretty lame! ;D Cheers Jaydee for the magic cleaner, 'gunk' and time and Rinksy too for your very helpful 'missed a bit' remarks! ;D

I have discovered that the chain is actually gold!!!! ;D

Am very much back in love with my Bandit now it is SOOOOOO shiney! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
25-06-10, 10:58 AM
Wondered what the extra bright glare in the sky from the south west was 8-)

jonnydangerous
25-06-10, 02:31 PM
I can safely say that NOW I have officially cleaned ALL of my bike properly! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

whats all this "I" stuff!!!..... ;-)
did JD's magic spray on bike cleaner stuff work quite well????..... ;-)

Nokesy
25-06-10, 03:31 PM
I can safely say that NOW I have officially cleaned ALL of my bike properly! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

whats all this "I" stuff!!!..... ;-)
did JD's magic spray on bike cleaner stuff work quite well????..... ;-)

OK....... "WE"!! ;D Your magic spray AND your hard graft worked very well indeed! ;D

Jacde
25-06-10, 04:44 PM
Team effort! ;D that's how it should be, so lovely that jaydee has offered to always help you clean your bike, what a nice man!

mcicy
25-06-10, 05:05 PM
I clean mine once a month usually when i am avoiding doing the gardening or hiding from the misses (she has yet to realise there is a fridge in the garage fully stocked with beer)