PDA

View Full Version : Pillion Rider gets First

SBQE2
28-06-10, 09:47 AM
Rachael (Pillion Rider) is to embarrassed to say so but as her Dad I'm not. She has just got her results and has got a First class degree in Anatomy. :D :D :D :D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Well done Rachael I'm very proud of you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jonnydangerous
28-06-10, 10:09 AM
woohoo! is she (or her dad) buying the drinks at the Sally this thursday???.... ;-)

Pillion Rider, i hope you turns out to be as good a surgeon as the bloke who gave me my life back......(if you go that way)
the world needs more people like him, im grateful for people like that, the people who really make a difference........ good luck whatever way you go...:-)

Nokesy
28-06-10, 10:25 AM
Rachael - that is just fantastic!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Well done girl - next on your list - CBT, Mod 1 & 2, buy bike, do Wales again this time with you riding your own bike! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Would have to change your name then tho! ;)

Hope you all have some good celebrations planned! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
28-06-10, 12:00 PM
Well done you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
yep CBT next then your DAS, it's so much fun ;D

BB
28-06-10, 07:50 PM
Congrats! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] Really pleased for you. What an achievement 8-)

BB

Beamer
28-06-10, 09:33 PM
well done that woman.....and well done for announcing it and being so proud of your girlie

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Moo
28-06-10, 10:15 PM
Congratulations Rachael & also to Steve for being a proud Dad [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
29-06-10, 12:12 AM
Congratulations Rachael .. Well done, I take back my ribbing from the weekend, you are obviously well worth my hard earned tax payers investment.

Congrats Steve too, bet your well chuffed.

Gerry

Hazel-nut
29-06-10, 11:58 AM
congratulations! expect you put in all the hard work and deserve it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
my uni have messed up so am still waiting for my second year resulys :(

Morticia
29-06-10, 03:39 PM
Well done!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
29-06-10, 06:15 PM
Congratulations Rachael :) thats great news, as someone said, get on with CBT and Mod1 and 2 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
29-06-10, 06:22 PM
Well done Rachel, brilliant news!

I expect you are thrilled to bits.

roxy x

Bonnielass
30-06-10, 04:47 PM
Well done Rachael and congratulations. Good luck on you CBT! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
30-06-10, 10:18 PM
Great achievement! Well done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Scotty
01-07-10, 12:05 AM
Hey Rachael, big ups for getting a first, well done you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
now are you going to go and get a job to pay back all my taxes? mutter, grumble, bloody student layabouts, mumble, has she even got up since the weekend? mutter... >:( >:( >:( ;)
Enjoy the PhD, sounds like you've earned it 8-)

Geordie Stu
01-07-10, 09:32 AM
Well Donne Rachael [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Whats Dad Buying you for passing ? "New Bike" When you pass your CBT.

CBRowner
01-07-10, 05:13 PM
Congratulations on passing your degree in Anatomy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

RachaelEllen
01-07-10, 07:15 PM
Oh god this is a bit embarrassing ha! Thank you all, you are very kind! I agree with Monster Man, a bike seems a suitably adequate reward ;D! CBT is this sunday so i'll be sure to let you know how it goes :)

Lorraine
01-07-10, 07:35 PM
Good Luck for sunday on ur CBT [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
01-07-10, 07:46 PM
well done PR, you have every right to be very proud, don't be too hard on your dad, I have daughters and I would be very proud if my "girls" had a similar achievement. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
01-07-10, 09:20 PM
Best of luck Rachael for Sunday - no doubt you will notch up 2 big successes in 1 week! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Keep plugging away at the 'new bike from Dad for being a wonderfully clever daughter' idea too! ;D Sorry Steve ;D

nicko@able
02-07-10, 06:21 PM
fantastic news,orthapedics maybe?you`ll get plenty of `customers` from us lot. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
03-07-10, 09:56 PM
Good Luck tomorrow PR......hope it goes really well.... my fingers and toes are crossed for you x

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D

Jacde
03-07-10, 10:35 PM
Good luck, relax, that was the advice I got from other WB's, it does work! ;)

Toph
03-07-10, 11:41 PM
I have to second what Jacde said, relax don't get uptight, the instructors are on your side, you'll breeze through it!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

RachaelEllen
04-07-10, 05:49 PM
I did try my best to relax, i think it went quite well, you'll have to ask nickothesicko! I've put a little bit about how it went under general bike chat