PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see ITV West tonight?!

Nokesy
01-07-10, 08:19 PM
Anyone see ITV West tonight? If so, then you'll have seen me on it for work - hated every minute of filming and can only say they have done some wonderful editing! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] They cut out all the stammering and stuttering and the complete inability to talk at all at times! ;D For anyone who missed it and who is really, really bored, here's a linkie to my very short claim to fame!! ;D I'm the one in the pink top for those who don't know me! :) And yes, I know the crash test dummy hair needs sorting Rosie! ;D (Can't deny it now I've seen it from a different angle - they say the camera never lies! ;D)

http://itvfixers.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo& Itemid=155&video_id=335

And here's a link to the film the women made..... comes with an advisory warning mind! :o

http://www.itvfixers.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo& Itemid=155&video_id=152

Nico_babe
01-07-10, 08:27 PM
Whoohoooo YOu go girl xxx [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
01-07-10, 08:29 PM
I thought it was you Gemma!
I posted an earlier thread "Nokesy on the news" [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
not bad as I've only seen you on ride report photos!!! ;D ;D

Nokesy
01-07-10, 08:38 PM
I am impressed Toph!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Have added link to original film too now for anyone who wants to view it [smiley=thumbsup.gif] It's pretty graphic - uses actors and actresses throughout to protect identities.

RachaelEllen
01-07-10, 08:50 PM
Ah look at you! Can i have your autograph please?! Very well done, you look very professional :)

DaytonaDog
01-07-10, 09:55 PM
Its amazing how much they edit the footage. I was followed by a film crew at work for 5 days for the Tonight with Trevor McDonald programme about 5 years ago and they cut me down to about 10 minutes in total. I cringe sometimes everytime I hear some of the bollocks I was coming out with.

Nokesy
01-07-10, 09:56 PM
I think I remember seeing that Chris! It's the 'bollocks' part of what you just said that reminded me!! ;D

Gerry
01-07-10, 10:54 PM
Damn my tightness in not having a video recorder (or other new fangled HD+TVthingy) :(

I could have sellotaped the repeat button down on it and had 24/7 Nokesy on TV.- what more could you wish for.

Well done you, I'd have been terrified (in fact I wouldn't have been there, I'd have done a runner) !

Good job, good cause.

G

jonnydangerous
02-07-10, 08:21 AM
shame THEY cant spell your name right either Gemma Knokes......

you know, you look like your brother...... ;-)

Last Train
02-07-10, 08:51 AM
Yeah man, really well done.

8-)

;D

Bonnielass
02-07-10, 08:57 AM
Well done Gemma, you did a good job. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
02-07-10, 01:08 PM
shame THEY cant spell your name right either Gemma Knokes......

Just knew you'd spot that Jaydee!!! ;D

wiltshire builders
02-07-10, 03:04 PM
Great project. You came across really well too.

I've never met anyone famous before. Have you been asked to do I'm a celebrity get me out of here yet? ;)

Nokesy
02-07-10, 03:05 PM
lol!!! I'll be doing signings (squiggles!) at the Black Horse tonight! ;D

Green Man
02-07-10, 10:52 PM
You look and sound very professional I will have to dig out my autograph book and get you singe it next time I see you
;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
02-07-10, 10:59 PM
Damn. I forgot to ask Nokesy for her autograph! no excuse, I was sat right next to her at one stage!! ;D good to see you again col [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
05-07-10, 05:58 PM
fwah can i have your autograph?