PDA

View Full Version : World cup winners!

Morticia
12-07-10, 10:31 PM
Just wanted to say, in case any of you didn't know, that my beloved Spain won the world cup yesterday. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

About time too! ;D

Scotty
12-07-10, 10:46 PM
Deserved winners they were too [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Even Johan Cruyff has slated the Dutch performance for having a kick-fest, got what they deserved too... >:(

Morticia
12-07-10, 10:57 PM
Yep, they were quite nasty. That kick in the chest should have got a red straight away. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty! And poor Iniesta lost his temper and whacked him one ;D Gosh, I love the spanish temper! ;D

HensonA
12-07-10, 10:58 PM
Absolutely ... the right team won. Well done Espana !!!!

Morticia
12-07-10, 10:58 PM
Absolutely ... the right team won. Well done Espana !!!!

I love you! ;D

wiltshire builders
12-07-10, 10:59 PM
Don't forget Alberto Contador is 3rd in the tour de france and favorite to win. PodrÃ*a ser un buen año para España!

Green Man
12-07-10, 10:59 PM
Im with there scotty [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
12-07-10, 11:00 PM
Don't forget Alberto Contador is 3rd in the tour de france and favorite to win. PodrÃ*a ser un buen año para España!

Indeed! And where did you learn Spanish???

wiltshire builders
12-07-10, 11:05 PM

From a tape i got from the library. Sorry if i'm a bit sh#t i got bored easily and ended up watching tv. No hablo español muy bien

Toph
12-07-10, 11:06 PM
Felicitaciones! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
12-07-10, 11:20 PM

From a tape i got from the library. Sorry if i'm a bit sh#t i got bored easily and ended up watching tv. No hablo español muy bien

Tu espanol esta muy bien, casi mejor que el mio! ;D

How do you get the ene? Been trying for ages, but I happen to be a bit of a cavewoman...

Morticia
12-07-10, 11:20 PM
Felicitaciones! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Muchas gracias Toph!

mcicy
13-07-10, 01:58 AM
Soooooo annoyed I had mt money on Holland, and now i am having to listen to one of the guys at work who won £1500 as he made a double bet that Nadal would win Wimbledon and Spain would win the world cup

wiltshire builders
13-07-10, 12:36 PM
Gracias por sus amables palabras. Mi español no es la mejor pero estoy tratando muy duro para corregir esto y es agradable ver que mi esfuerzo no es vano. En cuanto a la ene acabo de dibujar en la pantalla con un bolÃ*grafo. ;D Oh and don't forget about Lorenzo. Do you class him as spanish?

Nokesy
13-07-10, 03:14 PM
Have absolutely no idea what that means but I bet it sounds pretty good in a sexy male Spanish accent!! ;D

wiltshire builders
13-07-10, 03:19 PM
Hmmm?......how about a thick Wiltshire accent. Still do it for you?

Nokesy
13-07-10, 03:20 PM
Umm..... let me think about that............ no, not really!!! ;D ;D ;D

Morticia
13-07-10, 08:21 PM
Soooooo annoyed I had mt money on Holland, and now i am having to listen to one of the guys at work who won £1500 as he made a double bet that Nadal would win Wimbledon and Spain would win the world cup

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, serves you right for supporting the losing team ;D

Morticia
13-07-10, 08:24 PM
Gracias por sus amables palabras. Mi español no es la mejor pero estoy tratando muy duro para corregir esto y es agradable ver que mi esfuerzo no es vano. En cuanto a la ene acabo de dibujar en la pantalla con un bolÃ*grafo. ;D Oh and don't forget about Lorenzo. Do you class him as spanish?

Teniendo en cuenta que has aprendido con una cinta, manejas el idioma de maravilla. Si fueses alli de vacaciones, todos te entenderian, incluso con el acento de wiltshire.

Lorenzo, la verdad es que no quiero que gane, Valentino siempre!!!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Pero si que lo considero de mi tierra.