PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for my lack of service

igbell
14-07-10, 05:22 PM
Well I would like to say sorry for not being on here as much as I should of, what with My father passing away at New Years, Wife having a misscarragie and now I have lost my Job I have been a tad busy with my mothers house falling apart (the floor in the dinning room and the computer room fell in).

But now I have all the time in the world inbetween phone about for jobs and sending CV's to anybody and everybody, I will be on here pestering you all once again.

BB
14-07-10, 10:55 PM
Sorry to hear life has not been kind recently and its good to see you back again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Last Train
15-07-10, 12:10 PM
Well I would like to say sorry for not being on here as much as I should of, what with My father passing away at New Years, Wife having a misscarragie and now I have lost my Job I have been a tad busy with my mothers house falling apart (the floor in the dinning room and the computer room fell in)......

Kin ell...... :(

Nokesy
15-07-10, 01:47 PM
Don't know you Igbell but I'm sorry to hear about the rough time you've had of late, but they say it comes in 3's so fingers crossed your bad run is finished [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Welcome back! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
15-07-10, 04:01 PM
Hi Nokesy
If you also count that last year I was made redundant at my last job that makes 4, so I think I should be allowed to with the Euro Millions this friday please.....

Nokesy
15-07-10, 04:26 PM
So do I Igbell! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]