PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to all for my lack of communication

Davey
13-07-10, 03:57 PM
As per the title I'm not being rude, ignorant etc but since my split I now have limited access to the internet etc and the site is useless on the IPhone. Hopefully I have managed to get messages back to all and will all being well be back online properly very soon - in the interim you know where I work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

So just to give you all an update - yes i have had the hardest 2 months of my life with having to lose 2 dogs, split from the misses, lost most of my possesions and probably my home. so havea rather screwed head at the moment but as always i'm positive and looking to the future! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Prospective plans are to bugger off from swindon soon and live by a dive centre on the coast and get my qualifications asap and then leave this screwed up country for good. I will be having a BBQ/ party before I leave and all are welcome but need to get things squared up before this happens

Beamer
13-07-10, 04:16 PM
good luck and I hope it all sorts itself out for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
13-07-10, 04:32 PM
Stu, we need to make plans for a night out on the piss [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
13-07-10, 04:44 PM
Stu, we need to make plans for a night out on the piss [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sounds good to me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

silly_simon
13-07-10, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear that mate :(

It sound's like you're getting on top of thing's though with positive thought's [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hope it all work's out for ya buddy :)

Nokesy
13-07-10, 06:53 PM
Sounds like it's been a bit of a nightmare, but it is very good to hear you're still positive [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Well, apart from 'the screwed up country' bit but then hey............ there's certainly alot wrong with it! ;D

Wishing you all the best and make sure you post up the party invite! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
13-07-10, 07:23 PM
Hope all your plans work out well, the dive idea sounds great, not dived for ages now but I know how good it feels.

Gerry
13-07-10, 07:40 PM
It does get better mate, honest.
Happened to me about a year ago (after 30 together) but slowly it gets less painfull and then bit by bit you start to see the silver linings of being single again.

Thought I was going to die with sadness, but a year later I'm a happy chappy again. It will happen.

Good luck mate.
Gerry

Morticia
13-07-10, 08:20 PM
It does, I promise! I had the ****tiest break up you can think of with my son's dad. I even had to lose my beloved country over that fool. But hey, ho, look at me now, happy as a bumblebee. Hang in there bud, you'll be smiling again in no time

igbell
14-07-10, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear all this dude, hope it all gets better for you.

Dabz
15-07-10, 05:23 PM
would it be crass to ask that you settle debts before you flee the country? :P