PDA

View Full Version : Help with the Dishwasher

redken1
18-07-10, 09:30 PM
The wife and daughter go on a cruise next week. Can any of the WB members offer me some advise on how to operate the Dishwasher, washing machine and iron? lol ;D ;D

wiltshire builders
18-07-10, 09:49 PM
Use paper plates and plastic cutlery. Give all your clothes to oxfam, they'll wash and iron them then you can buy them back. Need any more pearls of wisdom just give give us a shout.

Jacde
18-07-10, 09:55 PM
Use paper plates and plastic cutlery. Give all your clothes to oxfam, they'll wash and iron them then you can buy them back. Need any more pearls of wisdom just give give us a shout.

Quality ;D ;D ;D ;D

Roll_on
18-07-10, 11:11 PM
Get an Au Pair

redken1
19-07-10, 07:02 AM
All great advice - like the idea of an Au Pair Loudpipes (anyone offering)

jonnydangerous
19-07-10, 12:45 PM
live next to a chinese, an indian and a chip shop like i do...... :-)
buy "brown" coloured clothes and pants and then theres no need to wash them...... :-)

hope i been helpful :-)
Jd.

Nico_babe
19-07-10, 12:51 PM
Good excuse to eat out every night and buy a new set of clothes everyday [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

newnut
19-07-10, 02:54 PM
leave it all till they gey back, dont shave, buy a big bunch of flowers for their return, then grovel and say how you love her so much and see that you could never cope without her, make her a cuppa, then she'll do it all!

Nico_babe
19-07-10, 03:17 PM
leave it all till they gey back, dont shave, buy a big bunch of flowers for their return, then grovel and say how you love her so much and see that you could never cope without her, make her a cuppa, then she'll do it all!

how totally totally WRONG !! lol lol

redken1
19-07-10, 07:51 PM
Calm down don't wanna cause a domestic - Funny how the female fraternity view things in a different light from males. Your suggestion Newnut just would'nt wash with my Missus, she's too old in the tooth. Back to plan A-The wife wiil have to stick operating instructions on all the appliances before she goes and I'll pay my son to do it all. Sorted. ;D

silly_simon
20-07-10, 07:24 PM
I think they should do it on thir return seeing as they didn't seem to want you to go :D :D

Nokesy
21-07-10, 01:10 PM
Expect there are loads of teenagers after some extra pocket money! I gave one £20 once to shift soil from back garden to skip round the front - took him 2 hrs and he worked so hard too whilst I put my feet up! I did feel guilty mind! ;D

Morticia
22-07-10, 09:24 AM
live next to a chinese, an indian and a chip shop like i do...... :-)
buy "brown" coloured clothes and pants and then theres no need to wash them...... :-)

hope i been helpful :-)
Jd.

you MINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Morticia
22-07-10, 09:26 AM
Get an Au Pair

Not allowed to bang her though :o

nicko@able
22-07-10, 09:34 AM
R.T.F.M[read the fuc'''g manual]

nicko@able
22-07-10, 09:50 AM
Dude,no worries eh,I`ve been running a whole house for over 4 years,ALL the cooking,cleaning,washing nappies,weaning,potty training the kit-and-cabodle.If you need any advice, help.hints or tips just drop us a line.I`ve just killed a pig,and butcherd it so if you get really desperate pop on over and grap a piece,she weighed in at 127kg so plenty to go round. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

redken1
22-07-10, 08:16 PM
cheers may take you up on that kind offer

redken1
22-07-10, 08:18 PM
Not allowed to bang her though :o[/quote]

Settle for a nice meal Mortica what time? lol

redken1
22-07-10, 08:20 PM
oops sorry i mean Morticia