PDA

View Full Version : My Dearest Bike...

Gerry
23-07-10, 11:23 PM
My dearest Bike,

As you know, being a man I don’t often apologies - but after tonight I feel I owe it to you, and all I can says is that - I’m sorry.

I know that last couple of weeks have been rough for you, laid up neglected whilst I transferred my affections elsewhere and feeling that you were no longer good enough for me.

I was wrong, and when I started you up tonight to hear your little miss-fire my heart bled. How could I have been so foolish as to leave you there alone and miserable not even looking at you as I walked by each day, all I can say is that it wasn’t your fault and I promise I’ll never just abandon you like that again.

As we went down the road tonight, hand in bars, I realised I had done wrong, and in the next half an hour or so, the feelings that I first had when we met came flooding back, I must admit I had a tear in my eye.
I love you bike, and I’m not that proud that I can’t admit it out loud.

I admit, you may have overheard me recently saying in a slightly embarrassed voice you were “just an SV” but my dear, the way you flew down the roads to Devizes & Marlborough tonight, would have brought a smile to even Rossi’s face, you were magnificent.

So, there we have it, I’m sorry, I love you, and I promise that in the future I’ll never leave you bug splattered in the corner of the workshop again.

Yours remorsefully

Gerry

Gerry
23-07-10, 11:25 PM
Not been on the bike for a couple of weeks, forgot how brill it is !

G :)

R1chie
23-07-10, 11:36 PM
Beautiful maaaaaaan.....just beautiful *sniff sniff*

Scotty
24-07-10, 07:46 AM
..... whilst I transferred my affections elsewhere...

Wossis then Gerry, you got a bird on the go? 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
24-07-10, 07:49 AM
A true romance 8-)

BB

Morticia
24-07-10, 01:35 PM
"just an sv"?!! You should be ashamed of yourself young man!!!

Moo
24-07-10, 07:03 PM
Do you feel sorry for other peoples bug splattered bikes?

Gerry
24-07-10, 07:37 PM
"just an sv"?!! You should be ashamed of yourself young man!!!

I know, and I am :-[

G ;)

RachaelEllen
24-07-10, 08:52 PM
I can think of a very good home for her if you're not giving her the attention she deserves ;D

newnut
25-07-10, 12:15 PM
i thought being bug splattered was a sign of treating her right!

Nokesy
26-07-10, 11:13 AM
You old softie you! ........... ;D Romance lives on...... and on........ and on........ just with the twist of a throttle and an empty road [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Damn, buggerit, I want to ride now too! Will be at least another 2 weeks whilst mine lays bug splattered and neglected :(

jonnydangerous
26-07-10, 11:18 AM
Gerry.....dont tell everyone that "the other woman" and reason for neglect.............was a CAR!!!!!........?...........

;-)

Nico_babe
26-07-10, 11:18 AM
Gerry,

You couldnt have touched more hearts if you tried mate xx