PDA

View Full Version : Girls wanted for moist fun!

Honda_Star
26-07-10, 09:24 PM
Come on Ladies.....

I am going to book a taster session to learn how to water ski. It is held at the Cotswold Water Park and looks great fun. I am sure it will be a giggle. Let me know if you are interested in getting wet and having fun - the more the merrier! ;D ;D

http://www.wmski.com/ladies.html

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
26-07-10, 10:06 PM
Looks like fun, if I'm not working on the day you go I'll give it a try [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nico_babe
26-07-10, 10:07 PM
Im think im more afraid of putting the costume on :( So will have to pass. Would love to watch though as it looks like fun

mcicy
27-07-10, 01:23 AM
my wifes company do this every year as part of there summer outing, bbq and water skiing and the inflatable donut. The wife goes out on the water every year and every year she comes back in pain as she managed to throw her back out (old car crash injury), but she tells me its a laugh

igbell
27-07-10, 12:44 PM
it is a laugh did used to go quite a bit when my mate used to work at the centre

Morticia
28-07-10, 01:36 PM
Not for me, ta.

bubblylittleme
31-07-10, 09:39 AM
I have water skied before but would love to join you.
When you planning? I'm available next 2 Thursdays, preferably 12th Aug

Ducatista
31-07-10, 11:10 AM
Im think im more afraid of putting the costume on Sad So will have to pass.

Nicky - you have a great figure, but it's all ladies so no-one of any shape or size has to worry about being self-conscious.

I might be interested dependng on whether I can get time off.

Taylor86
02-08-10, 07:10 PM
I've done a couple of gigs up at the water ski club. Lovely bunch of people if a little doolally after a few bevvies!!

Not sure I'm brave enough to give this a try though :o, so have fun to those who go!!! lol