PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooo...

Gerry
10-08-10, 06:02 AM
Helloooooo…
Anybody there …. Nope, all I hear is an echo :-/

So - here I am all on my lonesome, nobody on the forum except me, not even any guests
Just two search engine robot crawlers for company :(

I suppose that’s what you get for eating a chicken kebab at way past midnight whilst Facebooking and then waking up at 4.20am as my mouth tastes like some weird sort of battle is going on between garlic, chilli and onions - I did have a sort of bad feeling when I was saying to Kosta in answer to “what did I want on it” that I would like “lots of everything” [smiley=cheesy.gif]

Anyway - still on my own here, and I thought that there would be a couple of you on nightshift idling the night away, Jackie -where are you when I need some night time company ?

Actually, it feels a bit liberating in a way, I mean there’s nobody to see me.
I could sing and dance, I could run round in just my boxers - I could send all the married ladies flirty PM’s :-*
There’s nobody to stop me - no mods looking over my shoulder - yahoooo !

I could put a post up in every thread so that the front page looks like a “Gerry Forum”

I could put useful technical help threads up like “always oil your brakes before going out in the rain” etc,

I could ban the “Banned thread” or better still hack into the “You’ve been Spotted” thread and change the title to “I Love You” instead. That would make the post where Monster Man spots Hunar much more friendly [smiley=happy.gif]

Well, I’m off to look through the threads and see what mischief I can get up to, if when you log on in the morning and something looks odd but you can’t quite put your finger on it, that’s what you get for leaving the forum unmanned :P

Love
Gerrykins…. [smiley=evil.gif]

PS, yes completely sober but full of the joys of spring thank you
PPS, but totally wrecked tomorrow

;)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/FrontPage.jpg

ro
10-08-10, 06:40 AM
Thanks for that Gerry - it's nice to start the day with a good laugh!

Jacde
10-08-10, 08:28 AM
;D ;D ;D
nightshift starts tomorrow Gerry, but I may as well have been on the forum in the wee small hours as had a rubbish sleep :(
got s few minutes before my bike lesson so will try and spot any other 'Gerryisms'

Morticia
10-08-10, 08:55 AM
You nutter, really made me laugh [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
10-08-10, 09:26 AM
;D ;D ;D
nightshift starts tomorrow Gerry, but I may as well have been on the forum in the wee small hours as had a rubbish sleep :(
got s few minutes before my bike lesson so will try and spot any other 'Gerryisms'

Good luck on the bike, hope you don't get to wet !

G :)

Beamer
10-08-10, 09:55 AM
brilliant.......I just love it when I see other people recognising their inner child and 'going with it' lol.....makes me feel Im not alone lol
You never fail to make me chuckle Gerry...... dont ever change 'cos you are one great bloke xxxx ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB
10-08-10, 07:28 PM
:D ;D ;D

BB

CBRowner
10-08-10, 07:51 PM
I've spent many a night shift with just me online, sat there waiting for someone to Ban ;D

At least I don't post the fact that I spend to much time on here alone [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

Gerry
10-08-10, 07:54 PM
I've spent many a night shift with just me online, sat there waiting for someone to Ban ;D

At least I don't post the fact that I spend to much time on here alone [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

You just did :P

G ;)

CBRowner
10-08-10, 08:00 PM
Damn you for pointing that out [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
10-08-10, 08:09 PM
Damn you for pointing that out [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I managed to keep quiet about my time alone with the WB's web site ;D :-[ ;D

Oh and it was a BIT wet on the bike today, but still grinning ;D ;D

Gerry
10-08-10, 08:15 PM
Grinnings good [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

G xxx

CBRowner
10-08-10, 08:18 PM
[quote author=JackieD link=1281416566/0#10 date=1281467351Oh and it was a BIT wet on the bike today, but still grinning ;D ;D
[/quote]

You need to get some waterproofs, plus don't you live around the corner from your work??