PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages - FAO Dabz & Stu

Vard66
20-08-10, 11:03 PM
Are private messages still working for everyone, or is it just me being ignored?

Stu, I sent you a PM about bike rental, and Dabz, I was expecting one, about putting my stuff in the garage prior to the camping trip.

Dabz
21-08-10, 09:09 AM
Stu's a nightmare..still waiting for a pm from a couple months back about some money he owes me :)

I just forgot :p will do it now mate

Davey
23-08-10, 01:38 PM
Always best to check when the person was actually last online before crying you're being ignored! If they don't have access to the site and WB is ****e on an IPhone they can't reply to them! Anyway now I am back online PM's have been replied to and as i've always said always easier to get me via work or facebook (that actually works properly on the IPhone)

and actually Dabz I owed Hazel the money not you :P (of which i have now found is still under the seat of his RSV due to him not finding the stand(prob not looking more like) and forgetting all about it - my bad for not checking tho :-/ ) Well until next month when I pack up work and enjoy life [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
23-08-10, 02:42 PM
me and hazel come as a pair I'm afraid so any money owed to her is owed to me :P

Davey
23-08-10, 03:20 PM
LOl I'd never shares money with another person but thats me i'm selfish and/or been screwed over in the past

But its all sorted now and hope you spend the money together [smiley=thumbsup.gif]