PDA

View Full Version : Gerry and Gemma

Bonnielass
16-08-10, 08:51 AM
I have been friends with Gemma and Gerry for a while now and very happy to say they are now an item! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I wish them every happiness and I hope they have many happy years riding together! :-* :-* [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jonnydangerous
16-08-10, 08:52 AM
thats a bit of good news :-)
well done you two, nice people.....have fun peeps.

Nico_babe
16-08-10, 09:19 AM
Brilliant news !! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CBRowner
16-08-10, 11:57 AM
It's nice to see the forum brings people together.

Good luck to you both :)

Gerry
16-08-10, 02:21 PM
Rosie, you have it all wrong, I said "Genna" ! she's a really cute girl from my car club :)

Oh well.. suppose as it's in print I may as well try make the best of it with Nokesy ;)
-----------------------

Seriously, I cannot say how absolutely delighted I am that Gemma and I are “stepping out” (that‘s a really great old fashioned expression for you) :)

I’m amazed to think what can start out as a wishful fantasy, can then change into a dream and by some unbelievable stroke of good fortune turn into reality - I really am very lucky.

It will be brilliant to be able to share our biking together as well as with the new friends we have both made at WB. Joining the club has been the best thing I’ve done in a very long time indeed.
Gerry :)

RachaelEllen
16-08-10, 02:29 PM
I am so stupid, i really need a carer, i actually believed this:

"Rosie, you have it all wrong, I said "Genna" ! she's a really cute girl from my car club"

Oh dear, oh dear

Robf
16-08-10, 03:07 PM
Congratulations Gerry, and Gemma. Hope it all goes well.

Jacde
16-08-10, 03:14 PM
Wooooo hooooooo :-* [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dabz
16-08-10, 03:24 PM
I am so stupid, i really need a carer, i actually believed this:

"Rosie, you have it all wrong, I said "Genna" ! she's a really cute girl from my car club"

Oh dear, oh dear

Doesn't bode well for the PhD does it :P

Caz
16-08-10, 03:30 PM
You dark horses ;) couldnt be happier both such lovely people [smiley=happy.gif]

bubblylittleme
16-08-10, 04:50 PM
Wow!!!! I am just sooo pleased for you both...Brill news!

virginie_morisot
16-08-10, 05:15 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] lovely to hear, looking forward to seeing you both , and wishing you loads of fun and happiness ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
16-08-10, 07:47 PM
Now this looks like a match made in heaven!!
I'm so pleased for you both, warmest congratulations ,wishing you love, health and happiness. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Now I know what you were talking about Gerry when you said on your birthday post that you had everything you dreamed of...... with sparklers on top!! ;D ;D

Honda_Star
16-08-10, 07:52 PM
Congrats to the both of you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bubblylittleme
16-08-10, 10:17 PM
Congrats to you both!

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/bubblylittleme/DSCF9009.jpg

Toph
16-08-10, 10:36 PM
aaaaaaww! I'm filling up!!! ;D

Lorraine
16-08-10, 10:56 PM
best of luck to u both [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
17-08-10, 12:34 AM
congratulations and celeberations [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
17-08-10, 12:02 PM
I've been threatening to change the title of this pic of Gemma on Roxy's Welsh Ride-Out for ages (in fact I did when I was up to mischief one night) but chickened out and changed it back :)

My Nokesy

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/Nokesy-1-1.jpg

Edited apology:
I’ve been asked to point out by a certain lady that during the little editing war that we were involved in, I failed to mention the fact I was outwitted by a single smiley and that she (Nokesy) was victorious in our manipulation match!
I’m sure this will mean little to anybody else in the world, but if it makes Nokesy happy I’m pleased to admit it :P
G ;)

redken1
17-08-10, 07:02 PM
I know I have'nt known you both for very long but good luck and best wishes. Look forward to sharing some days out with you both in the future

Mas1
17-08-10, 07:05 PM
Congratulations to you Both [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
20-08-10, 11:25 PM
brilliant news congrats GG

Kevinb
26-08-10, 01:11 PM
Best wishes to you both from me & Pat.

silly_simon
26-08-10, 04:46 PM
I haven't know you both all that long, and in that time I believe we have become friend's ? Which just goes to show what a great biking site we have here :)

Best Wishes for now and the future [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Regards
Simon

smellygerm
26-08-10, 04:47 PM
simon you soppy git :'( youve got me all chocked up :'(

Gerry
26-08-10, 05:02 PM
I haven't know you both all that long, and in that time I believe we have become friend's ? Which just goes to show what a great biking site we have here :)
Best Wishes for now and the future [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Regards
Simon

Who are you again ?

;D ;D ;D

Many thanks Simon, you're right, WB are a brilliant bunch of people.
Cheers
G