PDA

View Full Version : Slow drivers p-ss me off

redken1
23-08-10, 07:52 PM
After a hard day's work I followed a woman in a 3 litre 4x4 doing 20-25 mph all the way home. Y don't the stupid bitch get a cycle? Wound down my window and screamed at her, "You can use second gear you know." Wish I was on my bike, she would'nt have seen me for dust. >:( >:( >:(

mcicy
23-08-10, 08:24 PM
Amen to that, my route home from work is country roads followed by town centre and I always get the 4x4 slow driver who hogs the road and won't move over

CBRowner
23-08-10, 08:31 PM
I'm just greatful for a fair bit of horse power and a lot of praying when I find myself stuck behind some tit :P

I've overtaken some idiots at some really tight spots before and I keep forgetting my 1.9L Vectra Diesel isn't as fast as my 3.2L M3 was ;D

Jacde
24-08-10, 05:04 PM
Oh the shame of being a woman sometimes! :-[
It's either women or old men, they shouldn't be allowed out on the road ;D
A James Bond style missile launcher fitted to the front of the car would be a good start of ridding our roads if poor drivers! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

redken1
24-08-10, 06:13 PM
Sorry Jackie but there are plenty of bad male drivers too

Morticia
24-08-10, 07:34 PM
I don't have a problem with slow drivers, as i can easily overtake them on my bike, while freezing my arse off. This is always more fun in the summer, but hey, crap weather is here and my sv and me are ready for it. NOT! ;D

Mark_Able
25-08-10, 02:21 PM
Is there an invention that deploys land mines behind your car to disuade tailgaters? Would be useful in my opinion... :)

Jon_W
25-08-10, 02:32 PM
Is there an invention that deploys land mines behind your car to disuade tailgaters? Would be useful in my opinion... :)

Should be a legal requirement!!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

wiltshire builders
25-08-10, 04:17 PM
I like it when they still have their wing mirrors folded in too. ;D
It shows that they haven't got a clue what's going on.

Why do women have to look at the person they're talking to when driving?

Why do Men flick you the V when you beep after they've pulled out on you?

Just 2 of lifes many mysteries that have perplexed the greatest minds on the planet.

JAYJAY
25-08-10, 05:56 PM
Hey Jacde - I'm nearly 61 - still a rev-head and anything but slow lol ;D

Thinking of getting a white bike and a white helmet to keep off the tailgaters too

igbell
25-08-10, 08:38 PM
To be honest I dont mind slow drivers, until I have to be somewhere real quick that is when I dont like slow drivers.

Taylor86
25-08-10, 09:23 PM
Always makes me think if they're not able to make good progress whilst driving they shouldn't be on the roads at all!

Reckon most people on the road wouldn't pass the driving test these days... ;)

Scotty
25-08-10, 11:08 PM
Having experienced them first hand on Sunday when driving the van back from Wales I think I can say with full confidence that the slowest drivers in the UK are in Herefordshire. The first 50-odd miles on the A470 and A44 in Wales were real bliss, no traffic on our side at all (and not too many bikes heading into Wales either, surprisingly) but it all turned to **** when we crossed back into England, and precious little chance of nipping past them in the van either >:( :( :-/ Absolutely fecking clueless, the lot of 'em!

Mark_Able
26-08-10, 08:30 PM
It's nice driving or riding round the Highlands in Scotland. Most people get their foot down, and most the slowies pull over to let you by. Can't ask better than that. Shame it's not the same dan saf... ::)

Ryan
27-08-10, 10:25 AM
Dont even get me started on this lol, i go into bike mode when im in my car start trying to overtake as if i was on my bike

Jacde
27-08-10, 11:38 AM

Thinking of getting a white bike and a white helmet to keep off the tailgaters too
:o Jay Jay 61 is NOT old !!! The old men I refer too are the ones who wear hats ;D

alanTDM
27-08-10, 08:43 PM

:o 61 is NOT old !!! The old men I refer too are the ones who wear hats ;D

Im 60 so ill give you a big hug for saying that :)