PDA

View Full Version : So whats been happening??

Davey
23-08-10, 01:53 PM
Firstly a big thanks to all the friends that have been there or asked how I have been doing etc over the last few months - to be honest without the support of the family and friends over the ****ty period i've had I prob wouldn't have been here now! So once again a big thank you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As I don't have 3 weeks to read through everything and hopefully caught up and sorted everything that needs sorting now I have a working laptop and have a straight thinking head again - whats been happening, going to happen whos doing who etc as I want to atleast attend a few things before I offski and know the gossip.

Just to give an update on me - I am moving to Pompey next month then all being well tenerife in the new year. Keeping my dog, but losing my house and most of the stuff in it (oh well no ties means i can travel easier) I have had another tattoo done. Been to the gym loads training ready for my time off diving ready for tenerife :) I've managed to ride the grand total of about 10 miles in 2 months (about 9 of which were on the back wheel - or atleast attempting to get it there lol) but do aim to get to a few meets asap before i lose the company bike

Nokesy
23-08-10, 02:15 PM
Sounds pretty positive! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Who needs a home and belongings when you have man's best friend? - would be my choice every time [smiley=thumbsup.gif] But what happens to he/she when you go to Tenerife?

Davey
23-08-10, 02:17 PM
Taking her with me 8-) She loves the sun as much as me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
23-08-10, 02:19 PM
Taking her with me 8-) She loves the sun as much as me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

That's great [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Off on new adventures together - bring it on! :)

silly_simon
23-08-10, 03:08 PM
Glad thing's are starting to sort emselves out Stu [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Wish you all the best with your new venture's :)

Ryan
23-08-10, 06:04 PM
Welcome back stu :)

Mark_Able
25-08-10, 02:17 PM
Didn't realise so much had been happening to be honest. I thought you'd just got bored of the forum. Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with mate. Hope it all works out for you... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
27-08-10, 09:14 PM
Well I handed my notice in at work this morning just need to find out when I can leave - take over my new pad this week but depending on work to when I move in but will be 4 weeks max [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
28-08-10, 06:32 AM
Good for you.
Hope it all works out which I'm sure it will.

We have recently discovered diving too, but our adventures only extend to the local pool and a holiday.

Sounds like an adventure to me.
Best wishes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
28-08-10, 09:26 AM
When I'm settled in down south you'll have to come down and discover the pleasures of diving around the Solent [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
28-08-10, 11:25 AM
Great idea.
I'm comfortable with the diving, but it's so easy to get disoriented when you aren't in clear water, that I'm not yet comfortable with finding my way.

Are you going to be on the same email?

Davey
28-08-10, 12:08 PM
Yeah I'll be on the same email and facebook

I have some really good diving buddies down on the coast - military deep/ rescue divers so you'll be in good hands. I know what you mean regarding getting disorintated but a bit of practice and you'll be fine - it was so bad on my last dive we used buddy lines as we couldn't see the buddy

Davey
31-08-10, 08:49 PM
Not long to go (3 weeks) and I'm outta here :) Started packing already and letting my customers know I'm off 8-)

If I don't see any of my customers before I go I would like to thank you all for your business over the last couple of years and it has been a pleasure dealing with you all - once I'm settled in I will have a BBQ at my new place and atleast that'll be 1 rideout organised [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Oh yeah and I will be going to Silverstone 26th Sept if anyone else is going

Jacde
01-09-10, 03:25 PM
Wishing you the best of luck Stu, and hopefully we'll all bump into each other now and again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
02-09-10, 10:14 PM
I got a sex change, dyed my hair green and grew a unicorn's horn ;D