PDA

View Full Version : BIKERFM

Angel
31-08-10, 08:34 AM
Just thought I would throw this in here :)

........IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.....
The Friday Rock on bikerfm has now changed, I will be now broadcasting Live from 10- midnight every Friday starting from this week, for more info, go to www.bikerfm.co.uk and see the schedule links for all the Presenters new time slots [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
31-08-10, 09:53 AM
excellent, I'll listen in :D

Bornagain
31-08-10, 06:10 PM
NightViper mentioned this to me today.
Will have to check it out, everything i do at the moment is bike related, seems progressive to now listen to it on the radio...i'm being taken over! It's not the body snatchers, it's the bike snatchers! :o I better not fall asleep!

Ryan
01-09-10, 07:03 PM
Rave with Rinksy on a monday night from 10pm - 12midnight ;) so if you like your dance / club / trance music, tune in :)

Beamer
01-09-10, 07:31 PM
NightViper mentioned this to me today.
Will have to check it out, everything i do at the moment is bike related, seems progressive to now listen to it on the radio...i'm being taken over! It's not the body snatchers, it's the bike snatchers! :o I better not fall asleep!

Lmao.....best wearyour lid just in case Basil lol ;D ;D ;D

Hunar
02-09-10, 01:24 PM
The Triple H Rock Show will be on at the later time of 10pm, but still on Tusdays nights. It's not for the easily offended or young 'uns, so if you so if you prefer pop tarts to rock stars or vote conservative and listen to the archers it's probably not for you!

If you do listen in and are offended please feel free to keep that to yourself, after being warned it's a self inflicted injury!

I think I also have to point out that the views and opinions expressed by me during the show are entirely my own, and are nothing to do with the station, staff, god, or the staff and members of this forum!

Jon_W
03-09-10, 09:20 AM
The Triple H Rock Show will be on at the later time of 10pm, but still on Tusdays nights. It's not for the easily offended or young 'uns, so if you so if you prefer pop tarts to rock stars or vote conservative and listen to the archers it's probably not for you!

If you do listen in and are offended please feel free to keep that to yourself, after being warned it's a self inflicted injury!

I think I also have to point out that the views and opinions expressed by me during the show are entirely my own, and are nothing to do with the station, staff, god, or the staff and members of this forum!

Sounds like my kinda station..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
03-09-10, 09:53 AM
home of the Hunar Laugh :)