PDA

View Full Version : Breaking up is hard to do

redken1
04-09-10, 07:20 PM
Now I know what they mean when they say that the break up of a relationship is one of the most emotional times for those involved. We parted company today-she has left me. I hope she finds a new partner who loves her as much as I did. But time to move on and I have a new partner myself now. Younger, better looking and dare I say it, a better ride. Thank you Mr Yamaha for my new bike. LMAO

Green Man
04-09-10, 07:30 PM
Now I know what they mean when they say that the break up of a relationship is one of the most emotional times for those involved. We parted company today-she has left me. I hope she finds a new partner who loves her as much as I did. But time to move on and I have a new partner myself now. Younger, better looking and dare I say it, a better ride. Thank you Mr Yamaha for my new bike. LMAO

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Last Train
04-09-10, 07:32 PM
Yeah man :)

Caz
04-09-10, 09:21 PM
You got your friends and your bike what else do you need, do what you want when you want and no emotional stress :)

Snowy
05-09-10, 11:36 AM
You got your friends and your bike what else do you need, do what you want when you want and no emotional stress :)

I'm with you Caz, but I think he's on the rebound as getting rid and gaining new on the same day is some going. ;D ;D ;D

Morticia
05-09-10, 12:01 PM
Rebound, definitely.

Kevinb
06-09-10, 08:35 AM

A curry and a pint ;D