PDA

View Full Version : Thank-You Cornwall 2010 vets

Gerry
12-09-10, 09:37 PM
I just wanted to say a big “Thank You” for the card / voucher you presented to me on Friday at the Polebarn for donating the van for the Cornwall trip last month.

I was a bit gob-smacked, as I was sure when Dabz / Tina stood up they were going to congratulate Jackie on her MOD 2 success.

I was delighted to be able to put back a little into Wiltshire Bikers and if there’s a Cornwall 2011 I’ll have my bigger van on standby (or maybe both) ;D

You may not all know, but your whip-round bought me a voucher for a an “activity experience” and before you ask, no there’s no pervy ones included - I’ve checked already ;)

I promise that when I (or we) redeem it, I’ll pop some pics up on here (that’s unless it’s a “romantic night for two” somewhere 8-)

Thank you again all, it was unnecessary, but really nice of you.

Gerry

PS: No need to thank me for thanking you etc etc... :)

PPS: As Nokesy’s bike is almost fixed (as is Nokesy) I’m looking forward to getting back out on ride-outs and meets again starting this week.

Roxy
12-09-10, 10:03 PM
cool... see you soon chick!

Roxy

Nelly
13-09-10, 12:32 PM
PS: No need to thank me for thanking you etc etc...

Thank you for that ;D

Beamer
13-09-10, 06:05 PM
thank you for our thank you for thanking you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] oh and just a little thanx for being you our Gerry xx

Hazel-nut
13-09-10, 08:47 PM
What about ne standing up too :p I did all the talking a dabz wimped out!hehe!

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do!

rich1988
13-09-10, 09:32 PM
hope you have fun !! I was drunk when i donated and dont remember but apparently i did!

6T
13-09-10, 09:35 PM
enjoy your activity experience Gerry [smiley=thumbsup.gif]