PDA

View Full Version : Good Day, Bad Day

mcicy
09-09-10, 06:12 PM
Its been one of those flip of the coin days one minute its great news the next its taken away from me. Don't believe me check this out oh and this has all happened in the space of 5 hours:

1. Wife goes to dentist first time in years, she texts me saying no cavities so I am happy as no payment...... then she phones me to say she has to have teeth cleaned and gums sorted out.... multiple sessions total cost - £250 (almost fell over in the middle of tesco when she told me)

2. I finally win something [smiley=thumbsup.gif] (I enter a huge amount of online competitions) and its a game for a console I don't own >:( , Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on the Xbox360 and its not even a disc I can sell as its an unlock code... still this turned out ok in the end as its my mates birthday at the weekend so I have passed it onto him as a bonus present. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Wife goes to the doctors as she has high blood pressure and they have been trying to stabalise it for the last year and its finally all ok infact its perfect [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and then she says to the Doctor so can we (me and her not her and the Doc) start trying for kids, I went white as a sheet with shock. :o

This is going to be an expensive year and now I am going to go home from work get some beer and hide in my games room where hopefully reality won't find me for a few sweet hours.

Jacde
09-09-10, 06:20 PM
so, all good news in the end [smiley=thumbsup.gif] apart from the dentist !

mcicy
09-09-10, 06:23 PM
so, all good news in the end [smiley=thumbsup.gif] apart from the dentist !

oooh new bad thing.... being mocked by JackieD :D

redken1
09-09-10, 10:07 PM
Is your blood pressure still ok after today? ;D ;D

Morticia
11-09-10, 03:41 PM
Making babies is great, putting up with them for life...not so nice [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Nelly
13-09-10, 12:34 PM
On the positive side.... you'll be very popular with your mate for the disc!

mcicy
14-09-10, 12:38 AM
Making babies is great, putting up with them for life...not so nice [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Very true, but I like my money in my wallet buying me pretty things

On the positive side.... you'll be very popular with your mate for the disc!

Yeah plus I bought him a day training to be a secret agent, complete with guns, cqc skills and survaillance, so he should have a laugh being a kid for a day