PDA

View Full Version : BabySitting

V_Angel_Junior
29-08-10, 12:59 AM
I am looking for anyone who knows someone that needs a babysitter as i would like to earn some money of my own and it would help me in my college course. I'm 16 and live in Trowbridge. If anyone knows of anyone in need of a babysitter then please pm me and i will give you my contact number.

Thank you it would be much appreciated [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
29-08-10, 06:35 PM
Shame you live in Trowbridge....

wiltshire builders
30-08-10, 05:00 PM
It's not that bad.... ;D

igbell
30-08-10, 09:31 PM
I didnt mean it like that, I meant the location

virginie_morisot
30-08-10, 10:21 PM
It's not that bad.... ;D

;D ;D ;D sorry m till laughing !
don't worry igbell, i knew what you meant!

V_Angel_Junior
01-09-10, 05:52 PM
Igbell If you want me to babysit then ask coz ill ask my mum to drop me off if you want me too.

Lorraine
02-09-10, 12:15 AM
Sorry I don't do motorways n I don't know Swindon :-[

Sapphire
02-09-10, 10:04 AM
Have you tried Centerparcs? I have a friend in Westbury who does babysitting there for the guests twice a week. Im not sure how old you have to be to do it though.

Hunar
02-09-10, 10:51 AM

Can get to Swindon without using the motorway, and getting around swindon is easy, whatever you want will be near a roundabout!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
02-09-10, 02:47 PM

Can get to Swindon without using the motorway, and getting around swindon is easy, whatever you want will be near a roundabout!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

love it....and I love visiting swindon.... only visiting tho.....couldnt live there again lol....like the country air too much lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D

Toph
02-09-10, 04:14 PM
surely by the time VA takes VAJ to Swindon and picks her up again, including petrol costs, Igbell would have to pay a fortune!!!! ;D
It would be cheaper to stay at home!! :D ;D

Green Man
02-09-10, 04:30 PM
surely by the time VA takes VAJ to Swindon and picks her up again, including petrol costs, Igbell would have to pay a fortune!!!! ;D
It would be cheaper to stay at home!! :D ;D
£25 Ph ;D ;D ;D

V_Angel_Junior
03-09-10, 10:31 PM
It would be nice if anyone local needs a babysitter?

Hazel-nut
06-09-10, 09:39 AM
F650Gal's idea of centre parcs is a good one!they are always looking for baby sitters and its the guest who pays you not centre parcs and they can pay you alot!most of the kids will be in bed by the time you get there as well so its easy money :P plus you get free day passes to centre parcs so you get even more bonuses from doing it!if i were you i would look into it!

CBRowner
08-09-10, 07:20 PM
Would you house sit for some animals, not that I'm describing myself as an animal?

I'm looking at going away for a few days and may need someone to feed my turtle, 2 hamsters and, hopefully, my cat [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

V_Angel_Junior
09-09-10, 02:58 PM
yeah i would for u Emlyn ill ask my mum as i dont drive a let u know x

V_Angel_Junior
15-09-10, 01:03 PM
Hey Everyone is there no one out there that has a baby that i could baby sit for please ask around for me as i am looking for a job as i haven't had any luck with this at the moment :)

CBRowner
16-09-10, 11:11 PM
How far are you willing to go for a job and what's your hourly rate??

V_Angel_Junior
17-09-10, 05:37 PM
i dunno coz i dont drive but i could get a train its up to the customers how much there willing to give me.

CBRowner
18-09-10, 07:42 PM
I live about 5 minutes from the station at Dilton but I'm more than happy to collect you.

By the way, I don't have kids but my neighbours do and they've not been out the house for months so I'm arranging a meal and a few drinks for them cos I'm nice like that 8-)

V_Angel_Junior
19-09-10, 04:52 PM
well its up to you if you me to get a train. ill be willing to babysit for your neighbours. when is the meal? thank you

V_Angel_Junior
28-09-10, 05:47 PM
Hey Everyone is there no one out there that has a baby that i could baby sit for please ask around for me as i am looking for a job as i haven't had any luck with this at the moment :)