PDA

View Full Version : just to say thank you..

virginie_morisot
28-09-10, 07:52 PM
Hi all,
jusat wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been on rides with me since joined this forum , either official rides or more spontaneous ones! made some good friends and met some fab people during rides and orther socials. I appreciate how people have been so supportive and encouraging, waiting for me at junctions... and just generally waiting for me..! Meant a lot as i was able to gain confidence and do loads of rides and have such a great time!
Been very touched with all the encouragement i got from a great number of people!! so thank you.. :) :) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
28-09-10, 09:46 PM
bless you vivi.... cant say Im one of the 'big boys/girls' but I know where you're coming from and totally agree [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
28-09-10, 09:57 PM
Vivi your allways welcome on rides And I must say your riding confidence is outstanding, your will ride any ware now just think 8 weeks ago we were going out on little blips now your up with the big boy and girls real bicker chick now keep it up vivi role on the test next year happy biking ;D ;D ;D

Toph
28-09-10, 10:06 PM
It's a pleasure to know you Vivi and always a pleasure to ride with you!!!
I remember meeting you, only a short while ago, at Mc D's at Melksham for your first rideout to Weston super Mare with WB.
You looked terrified!!! you rode brilliantly that day, helped by Lisa, who looked after you and encouraged you.
Now there's no holding you back!!!, your confidence is awe-inspiring, you are even organising your own rideouts! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
we're all proud of you Vivi, keep smiling and keep riding!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
28-09-10, 10:16 PM
You're a cool biker Vivi, wouldn't feel like a ride out if you weren't on it [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
28-09-10, 10:18 PM
You like Tina inspire me Vivi, looking forward to you looking after me on a ride in the not too distant future [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CharleyX
28-09-10, 10:33 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] Your doing great Vivi,
Have been out on a few rides with you now and your confidence is growing all the time WELL DONE YOU x
Any time you want to ride just call. :) :)

Nelly
29-09-10, 06:59 AM
doin great vivi [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Last Train
29-09-10, 09:00 AM
Takes a lot of bottle to join in with big groups of bikes, well done you :)

That goes for all newbie 125'ers and fresh full ticket'ers 8-)

virginie_morisot
29-09-10, 09:12 AM
hi all,
thaks for lovely posts, yea great group of people, including all the more experienced but also all the 125s on here!!!
looking forward to loads more happy times with you guys!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

jonnydangerous
29-09-10, 04:17 PM
wait till i put my "old unreliable 250" on the road, youll be waiting for me! ;D

Nico_babe
29-09-10, 04:41 PM
We luv ya Vivi xxxxxxx

Bonnielass
29-09-10, 05:56 PM
It's been a pleasure to have you along, as well as all the other 125's, it's been nice to see you all progressing so well! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
01-10-10, 12:52 PM
wait till i put my "old unreliable 250" on the road, youll be waiting for me! ;D

Not if I bring the cub..... :D