NiteW4tcher
06-03-11, 01:43 PM
must be getting old lol

£20 for the privledge ppffttt

mind u my pic i was 16 and looked about 12 very short hair

i now look alot older and have long hair haha

Uber Dave
06-03-11, 02:03 PM
Go to a post office and do it. Costs £24 but they take the photo in a special booth and make sure its right before sending it, and they send it off electronically too, got my new one back within days!

CBRowner
11-03-11, 03:15 PM
Make sure you make a copy of your original because I had a massive problem with them missing out entitlements and I wasn't the only one

Moo
11-03-11, 03:49 PM
If you a recent passport with digital photo you dont even need to send in a photo cos they will use the same one as on your passport.

NiteW4tcher
11-03-11, 06:54 PM
Make sure you make a copy of your original because I had a massive problem with them missing out entitlements and I wasn't the only one

cheers for that mate woudnt have thought ofthat i have heard storys of missing catogories etc etc

Toph
11-03-11, 07:24 PM
I've still got the old paper license!!!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/OldFart.gif ;D ;D ;D

Moo
11-03-11, 07:52 PM
I've still got the old paper license!!!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/OldFart.gif ;D ;D ;D

Not for long though hopefully!!! :)

Col
12-03-11, 06:16 AM
:-? also have the ancient papyrus docet and have now embraced the culture of the 'Papillon look' 8-) having given up on the Gregor Fisher combover

CBRowner
12-03-11, 05:44 PM

cheers for that mate woudnt have thought ofthat i have heard storys of missing catogories etc etc

They're a pain for that. I sent them my licence because it was running out of date and they left me only able to drive cars and I need my civvi one to match up with my military one so that I can drive the work vehicles legally. It took them over a month to sort it by which time I'd been sent to Pakistan to deal with the floods and was unable to drive anything which p**sed my boss off >:(