PDA

View Full Version : And RELAX!!!!

smellygerm
21-03-11, 07:23 PM
Mr and mrs and baby smelly will be relaxing by the pool at centre parcs this weekend and the incredible nelly and Lou will be running the harp and crown for us , let's make this a fun weekend for them so please be gentle, it will also be the bike maintanance day Saturday so have a good time .
Also Neil said he would clean my van so if someone could make sure he dose that would be great.

Caz
21-03-11, 07:28 PM
Hope you all have a well deserved break [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
21-03-11, 08:31 PM
have fun! are you going to the longleat one?

R1chie
21-03-11, 08:33 PM
Gis a go of ya pub mister

Nelly
21-03-11, 08:38 PM
Mr and mrs and baby smelly will be relaxing by the pool at centre parcs this weekend and the incredible nelly and Lou will be running the harp and crown for us , let's make this a fun weekend for them so please be gentle, it will also be the bike maintanance day Saturday so have a good time .
Also Neil said he would clean my van so if someone could make sure he dose that would be great.

Clean? I thought said sell :o

Roxy
21-03-11, 08:43 PM
OOhhh lucky things, I love CP! Have a great time.

Roxy :)

Jacde
21-03-11, 09:18 PM
Gis a go of ya pub mister

And me me me me me ;D

Dabz
21-03-11, 09:45 PM
sod the pub, lets find the bike keys :P he wont notice the odd spec of mud on it will he?

Hazel-nut
21-03-11, 09:57 PM
Why do all the wb people go to centre parcs when I'm not working :p hope you have a good weekend though

wiltshire builders
21-03-11, 10:08 PM
Make sure you visit the Aqua Sana. It is amazing. Do you still want those pallets? I've got quite a few now.

Snowy
21-03-11, 10:11 PM

Clean? I thought said sell :o

Yes but don't forget I have the 2-4 slot on the Saturday for the trip to the tip ;)

smellygerm
21-03-11, 10:11 PM
Make sure you visit the Aqua Sana. It is amazing. Do you still want those pallets? I've got quite a few now.

I will mate and yes if that's ok I'll pick em up if you want [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
21-03-11, 10:33 PM
sod the pub, lets find the bike keys :P he wont notice the odd spec of mud on it will he?

HA HA let's ride!!!!!!! :D :D

Bornagain
21-03-11, 10:57 PM
Do you need a babysitter for DillyDong?! I can call the Chinese over the road and see if they're free!!!

Meowwwwwww ;)

smellygerm
22-03-11, 07:08 AM
Let me quess, I get back from centre parcs to find pictures of you all on my bike in different locations and basil with my toothbrush shoved up his a** . Still it will make a change from having fimbars tongue up it ;D ;D ;D and I'm plugging the shed into the mains, that'll keep you out ;)

Si
22-03-11, 08:48 AM
Let me quess, I get back from centre parcs to find pictures of you all on my bike in different locations and basil with my toothbrush shoved up his a** . Still it will make a change from having fimbars tongue up it ;D ;D ;D and I'm plugging the shed into the mains, that'll keep you out ;)

Re Basil/Your Toothbrush/Basils A#se........Thats just gross Stace. Surely you will take your tooth brush with you!? ;D

Jon_W
22-03-11, 09:50 AM
Enjoy your Break Smelly.

:)