PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new job

tommyjgraham
07-03-11, 10:31 PM
Desperatly need a new job asap. Was working temporary and job has just finished. Anyone know of a job goin anywhere?

Honda_Star
07-03-11, 10:35 PM
It might help if you let people know what sort of work you are looking for ? What you have experience you have in what areas? It will help others to help you....

tommyjgraham
07-03-11, 10:38 PM
Experienced in a bit of a weird mix. Have 2 years site experience, mainly labouring. And 2 years experience in customer service.
But will do anything right now. dont mind training or doing the worst of jobs.
Just need A job

tommyjgraham
08-03-11, 10:34 AM
If anyone has or knows of anything that is going would be much appreciated. Need to keep the bike going this summer.

BladeTriple
09-03-11, 07:59 AM
Tom I may be joining you looking for a job if the Armed Forces Defence review makes me one of the mass redundant after years of using and abusing us .

Good luck in your job search mate , I hope you find something soon

Lis'

Squashed_Fly
09-03-11, 01:38 PM
I thought the Army were desperate for anyone they could give a gun to, and send them out to get blown up by IEDs?

I keep seeing their recruitment trucks around various places...

If I had joined the forces, think I would have gone Navy. Much happier around water than on land.

BladeTriple
09-03-11, 07:20 PM
Nope SF they have 4 tranches of redundancies starting in April this year , Sept, following April and then follwing Sept, they have to reduce manning and costs by 2014 (which is my 22 year point thankfully) TBH theres more people wanting redundancy from the forces than there are places , everyone at a certain time served is peeved off with being messed around and all work and no play , the fun of the job has been milked out, theres no budget for fun just work work and op tours

redken1
09-03-11, 07:27 PM
Nope SF they have 4 tranches of redundancies starting in April this year , Sept, following April and then follwing Sept, they have to reduce manning and costs by 2014 (which is my 22 year point thankfully) TBH theres more people wanting redundancy from the forces than there are places , everyone at a certain time served is peeved off with being messed around and all work and no play , the fun of the job has been milked out, theres no budget for fun just work work and op tours

Makes you wonder why our so called leaders are sticking their uninvited noses where (Libya, etc) they are not wanted?

Nelly
10-03-11, 12:21 PM

Makes you wonder why our so called leaders are sticking their uninvited noses where (Libya, etc) they are not wanted?

Cos they're all mental?

Ducatista
10-03-11, 12:24 PM
I was gonna say

OIL

redken1
10-03-11, 05:51 PM
I was gonna say

OIL

'Nail on the head' [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

tommyjgraham
17-03-11, 03:30 PM
Still looking if anyone knows of anything. Doesnt seem to be anything out there. >:(

Ducatista
21-03-11, 04:14 PM
I don't know if this is too far for you but they are looking for car washers at pickwick motors in Corsham.

I would imagine it's low paid and not exactly your dream job or local, but thought I'd let you know about it anyway. They seem to have a steady trade. I always have to wait every time I go.

Squashed_Fly
21-03-11, 04:40 PM
Should imagine that's quite a nice job in the summer!

Dex
21-03-11, 10:00 PM

Nice lump sum and instant pension. Could be worse...

Rossio
22-03-11, 01:45 PM
Tom can you milk cows?

Squashed_Fly
22-03-11, 02:03 PM
Tom can you milk cows?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Random comment of the year award?

Nico_babe
22-03-11, 02:08 PM
Tom can you milk cows?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D