PDA

View Full Version : Beware. Eastern Europeans!

wiltshire builders
22-03-11, 10:37 PM
I had just come out of the gym, started the bike and was about to put my helmet on when I saw Radka.
I'd been talking to her a few weeks ago in the pub. She is from Slovakia, smoking hot and coming over to say hello!
I walk towards her and engage in a bit of friendly chit chat. She's laughing, smiling and asking me what my plans are for the weekend when....BANG!
I turn around to see my £400 Arai bouncing along the car park. I'd set it down on the seat with the engine running and the vibrations knocked it off. Something i'd never normally do. I was blindsided by an Eastern European beauty.
It's obviously some kind of scam to get you to buy a new lid. So be on your guard friends, next time it could be you. :o

R1chie
22-03-11, 11:00 PM
Not the kind of helmet damage you were after eh

Toph
22-03-11, 11:07 PM
Nice one R1chie!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
22-03-11, 11:28 PM
Another cheesy helmet chat up line dan ;D ;D

Nelly
23-03-11, 07:44 AM
Vibrating helmet :o Must watch out for that one.... ;D

Jon_W
23-03-11, 08:08 AM
Not the kind of helmet damage you were after eh

Classic!!! ;D ;D ;D

jpssantos
23-03-11, 08:18 AM
hahahaha....

Kevinb
23-03-11, 08:45 AM
I had just come out of the gym, started the bike and was about to put my helmet on when I saw Radka.
I'd been talking to her a few weeks ago in the pub. She is from Slovakia, smoking hot and coming over to say hello!
I walk towards her and engage in a bit of friendly chit chat. She's laughing, smiling and asking me what my plans are for the weekend when....BANG!
I turn around to see my £400 Arai bouncing along the car park. I'd set it down on the seat with the engine running and the vibrations knocked it off. Something i'd never normally do. I was blindsided by an Eastern European beauty.
It's obviously some kind of scam to get you to buy a new lid. So be on your guard friends, next time it could be you. :o

Are you sure it wasn't that East German transvestite called Hel Mit?

Harry87
23-03-11, 11:30 AM
haha, nice story. I was at first thinking she was some sort of distraction while your bike was nicked by her brother or something.

mcicy
23-03-11, 11:49 AM
haha, nice story. I was at first thinking she was some sort of distraction while your bike was nicked by her brother or something.

yep my mind went that way too

Snowy
23-03-11, 01:43 PM
Have you still got both kidney's?

redken1
23-03-11, 07:18 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D love it (Sorry about your helmet though)

wiltshire builders
23-03-11, 08:21 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D love it (Sorry about your helmet though)
I'm glad my misfortune has brought you some joy! :)

bobf279
23-03-11, 08:28 PM
but did you get a date?

Scotty
23-03-11, 10:42 PM
There's a lesson in there somewhere, probably about not thinking with your old lad when you have a £400 Arai perched on the seat of your bike whilst the engine is running and walking away.... Get her to walk over to you next time you dufus! ::)
;)

Snowy
23-03-11, 11:17 PM
More like it was his glasses that fell off the bike and it was a Hattie Jakes lookalike wanting a pillion ride.