PDA

View Full Version : Is the freak show in town

smellygerm
24-03-11, 07:18 PM
Just had a visit from a tiny boy like figure no bigger than a very small army man riding a rusty bolt kawacrapy like one of those circus cars were the doors fall off.
Only to find it was basil winging about the cheap factory fittings on his cycle.

Joking aside good luck with the birth to you and tash ;)

Dabz
24-03-11, 08:04 PM
lol :P

bobf279
24-03-11, 08:47 PM
ha ha ;D

Green Man
24-03-11, 08:57 PM
Was he doing star jumps under the coffee table :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
24-03-11, 09:03 PM
He hit his head on the bottom of the door in to the pub

Chappers
24-03-11, 09:08 PM

sure he wasn't dancing on the table?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_wLuBSs14

the basil's got moooooves!

smellygerm
24-03-11, 09:12 PM

sure he wasn't dancing on the table?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_wLuBSs14

the basil's got moooooves!

It's true he dose wear a nappy ;D

Si
25-03-11, 08:49 AM
;D ;D

Bornagain
25-03-11, 10:04 AM
Oh, so i get a shed load of abuse to go with the tar like slop of a cup of coffee you made for me.....and will you please plane off the bottom of the door or i'll sue your tight and chiselled cheeks for my head injury. The way you look at the moment the last place you want to be is banged up with a bunch of REAL men for failing to pay my compensation!! ;) ;) ;)

Have a good holiday and please please certainly don't worry about your bike while ya getting waxed ;) ;) ;)

Si
25-03-11, 10:13 AM
LMAO! Basil is right mate! With those chisled good looks and "natural" tan you would be fair game mate! There would be a queue of them waiting their turn!! ;D ;D Pay up id say! ;D

Bornagain
25-03-11, 11:17 AM
LMAO! Basil is right mate! With those chisled good looks and "natural" tan you would be fair game mate! There would be a queue of them waiting their turn!! ;D ;D Pay up id say! ;D

Damn right.

ST you're a good man ;)

Si
25-03-11, 05:35 PM

Damn right.

ST you're a good man ;)
;D