PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Nelly
27-03-11, 11:24 PM
Hello you lot
Just a quick thank you to the folks that popped in to see us over the weekend at the H&C.
Made us feel good to see some known faces. Hope that no-one has gone down with food poisoning after the food on saturday ;)
Oh and i particularly liked seeing all those nice shiny bikes ride in and out in such glorious sunshine over the weekend and it didnt bother me one bloody bit that you were all out over the weekend riding motorcycles and making noises and .......bugger. >:(
Thanks anyway.
Even Mr Poopoo, colin, nosey git or whatever his bleedin forum name is now came to say hello.
But really.....i love you all in a kind-of-hippy-free-range-smiley-free-love-kind-of-way.
I'm off now. Need to sle.......Zzzzzzz

Beamer
28-03-11, 06:45 AM
Awww Nelly....thank you for feeding and entertaining us...........ya did good Gezzer hehe (and Lou too of course ) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
28-03-11, 01:03 PM
Being very lazy I'm going to use this thread to say thanky you very much nelly and Lou for giving the smellys a chance to escape for a few days and also to thank the WB forum for us discovering more people who we consider to be very close friends and good company , give your selfs a big pat on the back [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dabz
28-03-11, 01:18 PM
Lou's sarnies were great :)

Lou
28-03-11, 05:56 PM
Thank you James :) and glad you had a great time Smelly's ....

Dabz
28-03-11, 06:06 PM
you two are great landpeople (plural of landlord and landlady??? :P ), very impressed :)

Hazel-nut
28-03-11, 06:09 PM
i agree the sandwiches wer very nice :) and the hot chocolate was amazing-sorry for being awkward :P

Nelly
28-03-11, 07:52 PM
i agree the sandwiches wer very nice :) and the hot chocolate was amazing-sorry for being awkward :P

There's always one ;) x

CharleyX
28-03-11, 10:37 PM
You two did a fab job and Lou can make the best cheese and onion sandwiches :D

Hazel-nut
28-03-11, 10:38 PM

There's always one ;) x

and its nearly always me :P

Col
29-03-11, 06:32 AM
:-* blimey mention in dispatch...naturals Nelly 'n Lou