PDA

View Full Version : F650Gal gets a new name and a new location

Sapphire
30-03-11, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone,
Lots of you know me already! But I thought I'd just let you know my new forum name. I was previously F650Gal due to riding my F650 everywhere but now that I've moved away from London and summer is almost upon us and the novelty of the new BMW has worn off :o (a little), I'll be out on other bikes...my Bonnieville T100 for starters ...so I had to think of another name.

My new address is Sapphire Court so it just seemed to make sense to be called Sapphire. ;D

So...if anyone is passing through Southampton and fancies a cuppa do drop in to "Sapphire's Place" in Ocean Village! A warm welcome awaits! :-*

See you all soon.

Lisa x

Jacde
30-03-11, 04:55 PM
You all unpacked now Lisa?
Must organise a visit soon ;D

Sapphire
30-03-11, 05:02 PM
Almost...I'm still decluttering as I unpack!
I discovered a crack in the toilet yesterday (no jokes please!) so thats got to be replaced already! Good job everything has a 2 year warranty.
Yes, a visit would be great! Bit chilly down 'ere at the moment though!

ro
30-03-11, 05:48 PM
Nice choice! I look forward to admiring the new place.

Toph
30-03-11, 05:51 PM
Great forumname Lisa... we'll have to arrange a trip down to see you and your fabulous new home, hope to see you very soon. x

Gerry
30-03-11, 05:53 PM
I discovered a crack in the toilet yesterday (no jokes please!) so thats got to be replaced already! Good job everything has a 2 year warranty.

Great new name Lisa [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Trying hard not to make mischief and link "cracks in toilets" with it being a "bit chilly down there" ;D

You up for another moonlight swim this year ?

G ;)

HensonA
30-03-11, 06:08 PM
My new address is Sapphire Court so it just seemed to make sense to be called Sapphire. ;D

...thought you were going to put "11" on the end !!!!! ;)

Sapphire
30-03-11, 06:22 PM

Great new name Lisa [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Trying hard not to make mischief and link "cracks in toilets" with it being a "bit chilly down there" ;D

You up for another moonlight swim this year ?

G ;)

Haha Gerry...you already made mischief by the suggestion!! [smiley=laugh.gif] Umm moonlight swim this year... we'll see about that but I may hold you to the invitation!!

Sapphire
30-03-11, 06:25 PM

...thought you were going to put "11" on the end !!!!! ;)

I thought about it but when Sapphire wasn't already taken as a name I didn't bother adding the 11. Its just my flat number anyway! Google maps shows my address as a carpark as it wasnt built when they created streetview!

Harry87
30-03-11, 07:31 PM
haha @ the moonlight swim! Sapphire is a lovely name. Ocean Village sounds very tranquil and like paradise. Sorry to hear of your lavatory issues.