PDA

View Full Version : Anatomiss runs the Liverpool Women's 10km race

RachaelEllen
28-03-11, 02:04 PM
Hi all,

I've decided to run in the Liverpool Women's 10k race this May and my chosen charity is Wooden Spoon. Wooden Spoon is a rugby-based children's charity that is dedicated to helping underprivileged children and young people all over the UK and Ireland to live happier, more fulfilling lives. Projects developed through Wooden Spoon include sensory rooms, playgrounds and hydrotherapy pools in addition to recovery centres and basic medical treatment. To find out more about this worthwhile charity please visit their webpage at www.woodenspoon.com.

Those of you who know me well may know that i participated in the 2009 5k Race for Life, this is double the distance so will be a real challenge but it’s for a fantastic cause and I shall try to keep you all updated on my progress through my blogs.

Please visit my page at www.virginmoneygiving.com/RachaelQuinn to sponsor me.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this.

I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.

Jacde
28-03-11, 03:40 PM
Will sort out sponsorship for you in next few days [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

virginie_morisot
29-03-11, 03:44 PM
sounds great, gppd luck Anatomiss ! :)

Mark_Able
29-03-11, 08:11 PM
If you're running through Liverpool, make sure you tie those trainers up good and tight... ;)

RachaelEllen
30-03-11, 07:13 PM
Haha that's the key that makes you run faster than you would normally, the constant threat that you might get your trainers pinched from under you! That or you'll get mugged while you're doing it

Bornagain
30-03-11, 08:35 PM
We're with you every step of the way ;D ;D ;D