PDA

View Full Version : Mark Able

Beamer
01-04-11, 11:23 PM
Thank you to a very diplomatic Mark who fought in my corner today with the wonderful chap at the test centre.... 'who is a civil servant and doesnt have to tolerate language like that' .....lmao I only said bollocks...... thank you Mark for making me stop talking when you did hehe....Next time Mr Able....next time ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I must add that I didnt say it due to sour grapes.....I said this before I took my test. They wouldn't allow me to do it because they wouldn't accept my CBT certificate 'cos it looked like it had been 'tampered' with (even though it was accepted last time)........but the lovely Mark Able spoke with both examiner and his boss and I was finally allowed to take it, only to screw it up on the speed bit of the swerve and 'killing' one of those god forsaken cones on the 2nd go.....(but i got through all the slow stuff without any faults i think!! )... so I am happy about that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
01-04-11, 11:48 PM
Thank you to a very diplomatic Mark who fought in my corner today with the wonderful chap at the test centre.... 'who is a civil servant and doesnt have to tolerate language like that' .....lmao I only said bollocks...... thank you Mark for making me stop talking when I did hehe....Next time Mr Able....next time ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

My mum always warned me that mixing with foul mouthed biker chaps would be the ruin of me ;D

Next time for sure Tina xxx

NiteW4tcher
02-04-11, 09:06 AM
damn them cones

next time get mr able to have a word with the cones ;D

BB
02-04-11, 12:22 PM
Such language! and from a lady too! :o

;D ;D ;D ;D

BB

Scotty
02-04-11, 06:49 PM
Tina Pottymouth! HAHAHAHA! ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
02-04-11, 08:48 PM
Examiners are mostly anal, and do everything by the book. No sense of humour either. The examiner who overlooked it before is in the real world, dealing with real people. The others just take the job far too seriously. ::)
I would quite happily grovel on your behalf Tina... :)

Mark_Able
02-04-11, 08:49 PM
But then it was my instructors mistake anyway... :-[

Beamer
02-04-11, 10:03 PM
Examiners are mostly anal, and do everything by the book. No sense of humour either. The examiner who overlooked it before is in the real world, dealing with real people. The others just take the job far too seriously. ::)
I would quite happily grovel on your behalf Tina... :)

bless you Mark and I keep laughing about it so it doesn't matter now....hehe honestly.....Im glad I did it and am looking forward to the next time lol.....even if I get the same examiner....he's just made me sooo much more determined. They will be glad to see the back of me sooner or later hehe
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

470four
02-04-11, 10:26 PM
Tina Blasphemer... :D

Tina - its not frickin' Mario Kart, cones WILL give you points - but not in a good way... :)

bobf279
02-04-11, 11:06 PM
;D ;D ;D

Nooj
02-04-11, 11:18 PM
Are all examiners completely up their own arses? The one I had on my DAS got my name wrong, then accused me of spelling it wrong on the application form!! Twat!

Jon_W
04-04-11, 08:05 AM
Just put a bar of soap in your mouth before the next test....!!!

;D ;D ;D