PDA

View Full Version : feeling blue :-(

NiteW4tcher
27-03-11, 04:32 PM
[smiley=cry.gif]

i think im @ breaking point.

i dont feel myself anymore, my temper fuse is about as short as short shorts.

i cant stand my job, i have been stitched over by my ex over sale of the house...........she got £15k for doing nothing.....plus £1200 extra i paid her to pi** off, otherwise it would have been taken to court.

i lost half my family because of her :'(

at the moment i live with my girlfriend in a bedsit with a dog a cat and 2 lizards....not enough room to breath....and i do like my own space.

i just cant get away from life even for a day, tried to go on a rideout today with jd but i ended up having to clear more crap from the house ready for completion on wednesday.

i need to sort out the housing situation, but i want to move back to yeovil way because its cheaper, yet that poses a problem of both of us work wise.

im trying to figure out weather to rent or buy.

renting is expensive in comparison to buying again, and trying to find a property to rent that takes animals is near impossible.

i tried to get a mortgage in principle thing because i found a house for good money.

yet it was refused because of my credit history, which is gay because i never miss payments etc etc dont owe alot of money.

ive send my credit report to my mortgage advisor who is going to present it to the lenders and ask what the problem is.

i earn more than enough to cover the amount i want and have a healthy deposit

im hoping it can be resolved.

i just feel stressed, im snapping @ my girlfriend for stupid things constant headache.

i just cant seem to relax.

on the upside of life the house completion is on wednesday at least that will bring clousure on 2 years of arguments, tears, heartache and pain and she will be gone from my life.

sorry for ranting on i know we all have our own problems

thanks for listening :)

Dan

Nico_babe
27-03-11, 04:38 PM
Ah Dan,

Im sorry to hear you are not feeling yourself. Trust me i can relate. Just remember things that things will get better and you never quite know what tomorrow will bring so dont give up.

It will all work out the way it is meant too :)

Chin up dude.

;)

Beamer
27-03-11, 04:44 PM
That sounds crap Dan ...but like Nico-babe says it does get better.....everybody gets ****ty times in life but its going through the ****ty times that makes us appreciate the good times...if life stayed the same it'd be bloody boring...it cant be good all the time just like it cant be bad all the time.
Ending relationships and all the 'baggage' that goes with it is one of the longest most drawn out things there is. In 6 months time you'll be able to look back and know it was worth the pain 'cos it will improve....the sun does eventually shine again...I should know, Ive been there too (as have so many of us) but knowing there are good people in your life helps and the sun will shine on you and your loved ones again...try n stay positive :)

470four
27-03-11, 04:54 PM
Mate - sorry to hear things are hectic at the mo... we've all been there - my Ex screwed me over royally re: our house & money in general so I can sympathise...

Dont worry about your credit rating, we are in the middle of a recession and Im sure you are not alone in not having a great one!

On the upside you have admitted this is the worst things can get and they are about to come down off this peak and get better! ;)

Nobody really loves their job, nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks "fk it, Im bored, I have nothing exciting to do, lets go into work!"

At the end of the day we all have bills to pay & more importantly petrol to buy.

To put in your bike.

To have sh!ts and giggles. :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

To quote Ogri: "Stuff it! I've always got my bike!"

Chin up! Winter is now officially over and this Summer will be AWESOME. :)

Go ride.

GaryMc
27-03-11, 06:58 PM
In the same boat as far as the split goes mate so know how you feel :-/

Get your mortgage advisor to check that your not still financially linked to your ex as that could be the reason why you have been refused.

Either way mate things will get better ;)

redken1
27-03-11, 08:40 PM
Keep your chin up Dan - there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Nelly
27-03-11, 11:08 PM
Look at it like this fella.
Everything happens for a reason. There is no accident. Look at it, deal with it and move on. In a few months time you will be seeing the lessons that it taught you.
Everything that happens is a lesson. All comes good in the end. Positive thinking is a very powerful thing fella.

Nelly
27-03-11, 11:09 PM
P.s.
Did i sound a bit hippy there ... man? 8-)

Scotty
28-03-11, 07:46 AM
Get things into perspective - have you had your home, your workplace, every possession that you own and every member of your family obliterated by a Tsunami? No, you've had a little bit of a tough time and are bleating about it on a bike forum...

Take a lesson from the people of Japan and face your misfortune with dignity.

470four
28-03-11, 11:17 AM
Get things into perspective - have you had your home, your workplace, every possession that you own and every member of your family obliterated by a Tsunami? No, you've had a little bit of a tough time and are bleating about it on a bike forum...

Bit harsh there...

He's not in Japan, Africa, Pakistan, India - he's quite local and is having a sh!t time of it - I've been there very recently & it's Not A Nice Place To Be! It takes a lot of balls to stand up and say to eveyone you know "I cant cope!" & he's Man enough to do that...

You dont have to literally lose Everything to be almost completely mentally & emotionally wiped out, with apparently no real reason to go on?

Dan - keep going Mate, things can only get better! I was living in the States with my Ex, she took me for the house, car, furniture, the LOT. I came back to the UK with only a few possessions and had to start again from scratch, no house, no job - the only things keeping me going were my family, friends and a little yellow Honda. Little by little life every day gets better, it will not be easy but you have to have a little faith that it will!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jonnydangerous
28-03-11, 11:50 AM
you didnt miss much......time out with JD is wasted... ;-)
go on a rideout with JD?...id rather jam wasps up my ar$e..... ;D

see you soon fella.

Nico_babe
28-03-11, 11:51 AM
you didnt miss much......time out with JD is wasted... ;-)
go on a rideout with JD?...id rather jam wasps up my ar$e..... ;D

see you soon fella.

You jam wasps up your ar$e????? Different strokes for different folks i guess ;)

Squashed_Fly
28-03-11, 12:17 PM
Mate, don't know if you use it already, but get yourself on credit expert and go through your credit report yourself. I'm in a similar position, had several defaults from being stupid with money when I was younger. Most are due to come off this year and the other 2 next year as it's been over 6 years now.

However I check my report weekly, and 2 weeks ago, a new default was registered for an old debt that actually belongs to my ex. Luckily she's accepted liability and now iit is being removed and she is taking over the default. Had I not looked, I never would have known why I couldn't get credit despite my defaults ending.

They also helped me erase 2 late payments from my file on my credit card - they weren't late, there was a dispute in place (which Halifax refunded me all charges for) yet they still registered late payments. They are also now coming back off.

Jacde
28-03-11, 03:09 PM
Bugger :-? But if you're that low the good thing is the only way is up :)
If you want to buy have you considered part ownership, it's at least a start on the property ladder.
And remember it's officially summer time now so jump on the bike when you can and enjoy :)
And if you need a hug just ask, there's plenty of folk on here who are excellent huggers ;D

jonnydangerous
28-03-11, 03:11 PM
i need a hugger....... will they sit on my swingarm and keep the crap off my rear shock???..... ;-)

Jacde
28-03-11, 03:14 PM
I think the little ones will you might struggle fitting the larger models ;D

NiteW4tcher
29-03-11, 05:43 PM

i never said i lost everything...........i was just blurting out some feelings, personally my life experiences have taught me to look out for number one

no offence intended to the victims of the tsunami etcetc............but that is not my problem, im dealing with my problems.

dignity? i have faced all my problems in life head on with pride and couraqge to do what is nessacery. i am not on here to whinge like a baby, it helps to talk sometimes.

and sometimes the best people to talk to are mere strangers (as i have not met any of you as such).

im man enough to deal with my problems...and i suggest u never question my dignity or pride ....you dont know me so i suggest u keep it that way.

as for all you other people and your comments thankyou for your time :)

Dan

Harry87
29-03-11, 05:54 PM
Time is the best healer, laughter is the best medicine. Bikes are the best psychiatrist. Just think about how lucky you really are. I can see Scotty's point, but he does say things a bit tactlessly sometimes. Peaks and troughs.. Appreciate the small things in life. The best person that can help you is yourself.

jonnydangerous
30-03-11, 08:03 AM
actually the best person who helped you was...... JD :-) (cdi god) ...hahaha ;-)
you out at the weekend fella?

Snowy
30-03-11, 01:13 PM
Time is the best healer, laughter is the best medicine. Bikes are the best psychiatrist. Just think about how lucky you really are. I can see Scotty's point, but he does say things a bit tactlessly sometimes. Peaks and troughs.. Appreciate the small things in life. The best person that can help you is yourself.

+1 and some of us have done it more than once so have never learnt the lesson ;D ;D

virginie_morisot
30-03-11, 02:01 PM
Sorry to hear you're misfortunes.. I see Scotty's point, of course there are people tremendously worse off than ourselves, always..however we all have ups and downs and people's respective problems are important to them.. grre with Wolvie.. time is a great healer.. you'll get through it.. surround yoursefl with people who are good for you and try and focus on things which make you feel good.. (sport etc)Sometimes you need to touch the bottom to bounce back up..
see you soon ! :-0

Nico_babe
30-03-11, 02:26 PM
Sorry to hear you're misfortunes.. I see Scotty's point, of course there are people tremendously worse off than ourselves, always..however we all have ups and downs and people's respective problems are important to them.. grre with Wolvie.. time is a great healer.. you'll get through it.. surround yoursefl with people who are good for you and try and focus on things which make you feel good.. (sport etc)Sometimes you need to touch the bottom to bounce back up..
see you soon ! :-0

Well said Vivi xx

NiteW4tcher
30-03-11, 06:01 PM
actually the best person who helped you was...... JD :-) (cdi god) ...hahaha ;-)
you out at the weekend fella?

sunday ill be about chewing up some rubber

redken1
30-03-11, 08:11 PM
Hope things improve for you mate and take the negative comments with a 'pinch of salt'. I personally find that being on two wheels is the best medicine - just ask, "The Doctor" ;D

Bornagain
30-03-11, 08:30 PM

i never said i lost everything...........i was just blurting out some feelings, personally my life experiences have taught me to look out for number one

no offence intended to the victims of the tsunami etcetc............but that is not my problem, im dealing with my problems.

dignity? i have faced all my problems in life head on with pride and couraqge to do what is nessacery. i am not on here to whinge like a baby, it helps to talk sometimes.

and sometimes the best people to talk to are mere strangers (as i have not met any of you as such).

im man enough to deal with my problems...and i suggest u never question my dignity or pride ....you dont know me so i suggest u keep it that way.

Dan

It seems odd to confess to only looking out for number one as you say, and not caring about those in the Tsunami ect..., and yet at the same time make a post like this asking for people to care about your situation.

Me...... i'm just into bikes ;)

Dabz
30-03-11, 08:37 PM

no offence to you, but your life is not my problem

Sounds rude when it's aimed at you huh? Now imagine that sentiment when you've lost everything you've ever known, loved, owned. Geez, people like you actually do exist don't they!

redken1
30-03-11, 08:58 PM
Hey! why are you kicking this guy when he is down? You may be taking his comments out of context? He never mentioned the Japanese disaster in his initial post and never said that he did not care about the victims in his subsequent post.

I could copy and paste thousands of posts from members sharing their problems on this forum. If I’m swimming against the tide here, then so be it, just don’t understand why this guy in my view, is receiving such harsh responses.

Bornagain
30-03-11, 09:13 PM
I merely pointed out a contradiction Ken, nothing harsh about that, i kinda thought his last post was harsh. If you put something up here publicly you're gonna get good responses and bad. He didn't seem to repond too well from a "bad" one and it almost read a bit threateningly.

Beamer
30-03-11, 09:13 PM
The tsunami was a devastating natural disaster and I find it hard to watch anything about it even now without welling up with tears.....such a loss of human life is 'our' problem.....It should make us all count our blessings and be grateful to have a life, no matter how bad it can get.... but in saying that when you are so far down in a pit of depression you cannot see the rest of the world as it really is, it does cloud your judgement and makes you blinkered.....

But Wiltshire Bikers are known for their compassion and caring nature and I guess thats why this has happened....but not everyone wants to or feels able to offer sympathy on a public forum.......there are other sites that deal with that sort of stuff.

Its not a case of WHO is right or wrong...its more a case of WHAT is right and wrong

NiteW4tcher
30-03-11, 09:21 PM

no offence to you, but your life is not my problem

Sounds rude when it's aimed at you huh? Now imagine that sentiment when you've lost everything you've ever known, loved, owned. Geez, people like you actually do exist don't they!

point made i thought this was a place i could just talk to people...............i dont think ive dumped my problems on you, it was a outlet, sorry again.

how do i go about de-activating my account?

NiteW4tcher
30-03-11, 09:23 PM

Dan

It seems odd to confess to only looking out for number one as you say, and not caring about those in the Tsunami ect..., and yet at the same time make a post like this asking for people to care about your situation.

Me...... i'm just into bikes ;)

once again it was not a cry for help i was mearly talking about things i wanted to get off my chest.

it was certainly never intended as a cry of help

Dabz
30-03-11, 09:23 PM
oh geez, really? give me a break...

if you post on a forum you have to expect debate, which usually involves all manner of views and opinions.

There's no deactivation on accounts, you simply don't log on.

NiteW4tcher
30-03-11, 09:27 PM
fair enough

redken1
30-03-11, 09:31 PM
Points taken on board. I was not trying to get people's backs-up; I accept that perhaps a biking forum is probably not the best place to seek a shoulder to cry on. That said however, by his own admission the chap is at “Breaking point.”

NiteW4tcher
30-03-11, 09:47 PM
i never wanted a shouder to cry on. i apoligiese if it came across that way.

, sometimes i get hot headed and think after i type/talk so..................... crossed words set aside lets get back on the road

the sun is coming :D

Dan

Nelly
30-03-11, 09:55 PM
i never wanted a shouder to cry on. i apoligiese if it came across that way.

, sometimes i get hot headed and think after i type/talk so..................... crossed words set aside lets get back on the road

the sun is coming :D

Dan

Thats more like it folks 8-)

Jacde
31-03-11, 12:21 AM
It was posted in the non-bike chat section :P

We'll all be less grumpy now the sun is coming out to play ;D

Morticia
04-04-11, 09:46 PM
No wonder you feel like ****! Sorry to read it, just focus on one issue at a time, then try to resolve. Most of the time we feel bad is because we feel powerless, so if yu can't sort it out, like the situation is way out of your control and there is nothing you can do, LET IT GO. If there's something doable, then one step at a time.

I started a "happy jar" years ago. It sounds gay, but all you do is writte down anything that makes you happy or smile (the sun shinning, your dog doing something funny, a nice gesture from your girlfriend) on the day it happens and put it in a jar. Whenever you feel low, open it, read it, and instant hapiness! Give it a go, please, I didn't think it'd work either.

Morticia
04-04-11, 09:52 PM
I could be wrong, but the whole point of a bike forum with a non bike section is to get things off your chest, be it personal, work related r a bit of road rage, or the **** music being played on bikerfm ;D No, seriously, NiteW4tcher, I happen to care, and have no issues at all with your issues, cos we've all felt like you at some point, and wanted nothing more than to put it out, instead of keeping it in.

Nico_babe
04-04-11, 09:55 PM
I could be wrong, but the whole point of a bike forum with a non bike section is to get things off your chest, be it personal, work related r a bit of road rage, or the **** music being played on bikerfm ;D No, seriously, NiteW4tcher, I happen to care, and have no issues at all with your issues, cos we've all felt like you at some point, and wanted nothing more than to put it out, instead of keeping it in.

Completely agree Morticia xx

Gerry
04-04-11, 10:14 PM
No wonder you feel like ****! Sorry to read it, just focus on one issue at a time, then try to resolve. Most of the time we feel bad is because we feel powerless, so if yu can't sort it out, like the situation is way out of your control and there is nothing you can do, LET IT GO. If there's something doable, then one step at a time.

I started a "happy jar" years ago. It sounds gay, but all you do is writte down anything that makes you happy or smile (the sun shinning, your dog doing something funny, a nice gesture from your girlfriend) on the day it happens and put it in a jar. Whenever you feel low, open it, read it, and instant hapiness! Give it a go, please, I didn't think it'd work either.

Great idea Morticia, but I prefer to keep a jar of chocolate ;D

PS... Not seen you in ages, hope to catch you on a ride-out soon x

Morticia
06-04-11, 04:09 PM

Completely agree Morticia xx

Great minds think alike ;)

Morticia
06-04-11, 04:13 PM

Great idea Morticia, but I prefer to keep a jar of chocolate ;D

PS... Not seen you in ages, hope to catch you on a ride-out soon x

And that, my sweet man, is why you're chubby and I'm slim ;D

I am hoping to have some spare time for a ride soon, was going to ride the weekend as Steve was meant to be away, but he's changed his mind and wants to spend it with me :'( (I think his other girfriend stood him up, you see?;D) He's bringing the car and I only have one working bike, so no rideout for me.

Morticia
06-04-11, 04:20 PM
Hey! why are you kicking this guy when he is down? You may be taking his comments out of context? He never mentioned the Japanese disaster in his initial post and never said that he did not care about the victims in his subsequent post.

I could copy and paste thousands of posts from members sharing their problems on this forum. If I’m swimming against the tide here, then so be it, just don’t understand why this guy in my view, is receiving such harsh responses.

AMEN!!!