PDA

View Full Version : What a fantastic day i've had!

NoYou
21-04-11, 07:46 PM
So i'm going to work this morning, riding along and then suddenly I can't see anything... after a second i realize that a bird with incredible aim and serious bowel problems had pooped all over my visor... lovely! I wipe it off and carry on to work and get going then suddenly, SPLAT, i have about 2 litres of cutting oil squirted in my face because the nozzle has fallen off, grrr. I go off to clean my face and as I'm walking back my supervisor stops me and tells me they're having to let people go and i don't have a job on monday...

What a great day!... >:(
Geo

Squashed_Fly
21-04-11, 08:15 PM
Its moments like these I remember that D-Ream classic.....

Beamer
21-04-11, 09:22 PM
That is pants G3o......hope things pick up real quickly for you bud.....and you end up with an even better job :)

CharleyX
21-04-11, 10:54 PM
:'( Now that's a bad day! things can only get better.

Rossio
22-04-11, 05:50 AM
What a bummer, at least the $**t didn't stick ;D

Nelly
22-04-11, 07:19 AM
yup. thats a bad day! :(

Bonnielass
22-04-11, 07:22 AM
I have never believed that a bird sh**ting on you was lucky! What a horrible day you had, it can only get better!

Mark_Able
22-04-11, 08:38 PM
I've had the bird crap down the visor/jacket/lap experience. Must have been at a time of year when the blackberries were out too... :P

Sorry to hear of the loss of job mate. Hope something comes along real soon. :(

I think, due to the current climate, there should be a job seekers page on the forum. And a page for jobs available... :-/

Davehsw
23-04-11, 04:08 PM
That is a bad day. Hope it gets better.

Col
25-04-11, 07:59 AM
Cr4p man :( what you got 3 days notice ?

On the bright side quite often you get somat better when you find another job so hope that happens for ya

NoYou
25-04-11, 09:20 AM
Cr4p man :( what you got 3 days notice ?

On the bright side quite often you get somat better when you find another job so hope that happens for ya

It wasn't even 3 days it was an hour! got told about an hour before the end of the day then we had good friday, and easter monday so i wasn't working or paid for them!

Col
25-04-11, 12:10 PM
an hour!!!! is that even legal ffs ?

BB
25-04-11, 12:37 PM
Jeez, bad luck indeed. Just remember - the only way is up! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

NoYou
25-04-11, 11:54 PM
an hour!!!! is that even legal ffs ?
It legal if you stupid/desperate enough to work through an agency, in the current climate finding a job in the normal way isn't what you might call easy and id rather have the crappy money and insecurity of agency work than living on benefits!... but for putting in the effort you just get shat on... literaly in my case :p

Jon_W
26-04-11, 09:23 AM
WOW. That takes being sh*t on to a whole new level.

Bad day. Hope things improve fast.