PDA

View Full Version : Polebarn Phone Paparazzi

Gerry
28-04-11, 05:11 PM
A couple of pics taken on my old Nokia at the Polebarn a couple of weeks ago, crappy quality, but makes me smile

So young, so innocent, what a good dad he’ll make ;D Dabz with Elizabeth

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/Phone027.jpg

Looking brighter than the sun ;)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/Phone031.jpg

G

Chappers
28-04-11, 05:16 PM
;D

Squashed_Fly
28-04-11, 05:29 PM
Roxy dear, have you changed your name? I have a hoody that looks just like that....

If you wanted to borrow my clothes hun, you could have just asked. I've got some old stuff I was going to give to the charity shop - it's yours if you want it ;)

Gerry
28-04-11, 05:45 PM
All girleez like to play dressing up - although I'm really pleased the pics of her in Hunar's boxers didn't come out ;D

G :)

Squashed_Fly
28-04-11, 05:53 PM
Well when I buy a new hoody, generally I like to be the first to wear it. And I normally find it polite to ask if you want to try something on that belongs to someone else.

If people want to take the piss out of me, then let them carry on. Quite frankly I couldn't care less. But don't take photos of people I can't stand, wearing my clothes and then put them up in front of me. Kind of takes the piss in a big way...

Gerry
28-04-11, 06:14 PM
Hi Squashed,
I thought is was more just "gentle joshing", in the spirit of the gentle joshing (and not so gentle) that goes on in the club.

If you wish I’ll remove the offending article (not Roxy - the picture) ;D

Rossio
28-04-11, 06:26 PM
Oh squashed your such a sensitive lilt chap ain't ya :) although I do agree

Squashed_Fly
28-04-11, 06:43 PM
I'm quite happy to take a joke, from people who don't mind a gentle jibe in return. When the joke's one sided, then I take it a bit more personally.

Gerry - I replied to your PM. No need to remove the post -the pic of Dabs is quite sweet. Bet Hazels getting all gushy now! ;D

Scotty
28-04-11, 11:20 PM
I think that you're right to feel somewhat aggrieved - surely this could be rectified with dignity by a simple apology? :-? (and I don't mean Gerry)

Gerry
29-04-11, 12:06 AM
We are talking about the minor offence of "wearing somebody elses yellow hoody in public" I think even PC Williamson wouldn't try to make a big thing out of this (although the wording is a little small now I come to think of it) ;D

I'm just as much to blame for the misdemeanour as I laughed and took snaps.

That is of course if you are talking about the Roxy pic and not Dabz getting weed on ;)
Love little Elizabeth's expression, beautiful :-*