04-05-11, 03:08 PM
Bleedin hell!
:o

Jon_W
04-05-11, 03:39 PM
Saw this on the news.... couldn't believe it!!! :o

Dabz
04-05-11, 03:40 PM
I thought Amante lived in Calne not Swindon? ;D :D ;) :) ::)

ChrisJo
04-05-11, 04:14 PM
I thought Amante lived in Calne not Swindon? ;D :D ;) :) ::)

Oi, leave Alice alone :D

DaytonaDog
04-05-11, 11:40 PM
Nothing surprises me these days regarding the Criminal (lack of) Justice System.

Taylor86
05-05-11, 01:03 PM
The article actually mentioned that this is an issue across 5 counties, but the person with the highest amount of points was someone from Swindon. I think it said there's 568 drivers that have more than 12 points but still have their license across the 5 counties... :o

Squashed_Fly
05-05-11, 02:49 PM
The article actually mentioned that this is an issue across 5 counties, but the person with the highest amount of points was someone from Swindon. I think it said there's 568 drivers that have more than 12 points but still have their license across the 5 counties... :o

But you're not from Swindon, you're from Marlborough! ;D ;D ;D

Taylor86
05-05-11, 07:05 PM

But you're not from Swindon, you're from Marlborough! ;D ;D ;D

You're the 3rd one of my friends to insinuate that it's me!! Do I have a reputation?! :P

Bear in mind that my bike only has 33bhp! 8-)

igbell
05-05-11, 09:41 PM
To be honest with the drivers here in Swindon I can see why this person has this many points, plus also with the law around here it can be true

Col
06-05-11, 09:24 PM
Made me smile when a radio report on this said something along the lines that the CPS were at a loss to explain how this was possible ;D

Anyone know how the totting up system works as it could be that the points are on the licence but had expired over time :-?

Hunar
09-05-11, 10:50 AM
The bitch woman who reversed into my bike was finally tracked down by the plod, taken to court charged with no insurance, no mot, and driving without due care and attention. She got 3 points and £150 fine, probably cost her less than the insurance would have, and as she is still driving with no insurance for the 2 years since the accident, I'm guessing she saved on those years premiums as well........

Mitch9128
09-05-11, 11:24 AM
The bitch woman who reversed into my bike was finally tracked down by the plod, taken to court charged with no insurance, no mot, and driving without due care and attention. She got 3 points and £150 fine, probably cost her less than the insurance would have, and as she is still driving with no insurance for the 2 years since the accident, I'm guessing she saved on those years premiums as well........

'kin hell, that's considerably less than i got for excessive leptons on the M4...and no kittens were killed either!