mick_benson
29-05-11, 08:29 AM
have a look on www.pitchup.com

stretchie_
29-05-11, 10:22 AM
Alright Allan

wiltshire builders
29-05-11, 03:52 PM
In Croyde I normally stay at surfers paradise or cherry tree. Both a short walk from the beach and good but basic facilities. The only problem with a lot of the sites is the opperate a 3 night minimum because they're a bunch of robbing b@stards. There is a good little site just behind the post office but it fills up fast. If you stay a little way out of the town they're a bit more relaxed.

I've litterally just walked through the door after staying in Woolacombe. Your best bet is Little roadway. Again good basic facilities and they allow single sex groups of upto 6. It's £8 per person per night with no minimum. It's a little way out of the town but easily walkable. You will need to get a taxi back as it's up quite a steep hill. Again because they're all robbing b@stards, that will cost you £9 for just under a half mile trip. There are some good bars and if you're feeling brave there's Marisco's nightclub.

You might be able to negotiate a little as the tourist industry in north Devon is dying on it's ass due to people realising they were getting ripped off and going elsewhere.

allantheboss
29-05-11, 08:27 PM
That is so odd, I was just talking to some friends from Devon today and they recommended Woolacombe instead! We'll have cars too so the hill is no problem!

Thanks a lot man, just the advice I needed.

...And hello Stretchie. It's been so long m'love. I miss you xxx