PDA

View Full Version : Purton Carnival Need Help from Wiltshire Bikers !

Carnivalkev
02-06-11, 11:21 AM
Hi
We have organised a Cycle Race for this Sunday afternoon and was hoping that some local bikers would volenteer an hour of their time to help us with our rolling road block. we need "outriders" to Head the race and suspend traffic until the First aid car and Rear safety car has passed

This Sunday 5th June, Route is from the Redhouse Club Church Street Purton - passed the church - down the fox - round into the pry - Packhourse lane - cricklade road - Station Road Purton - Back to the Redhouse.

Registration for the race is 3.30pm race starts at 4pm. Route is 5 miles

This is the first year so we have no idea how many riders we will get

Jen Taylor (Gladelicious) is a wiltshire biker and should be attending if a few more of you are available we would very much appreciate it

Please respond to this if you can help or phone 07768 456989

Many Thanks

Kev

Taylor86
02-06-11, 11:41 AM
Wooo! Hi Kev! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

I'll definitely be there, so would love some company guys!

Also, they're having a hog roast at the Angel Pub on Saturday night from 6pm onwards if anyone likes a bit of pork and apple :)

Nokesy
02-06-11, 11:43 AM
Also, they're having a hog roast at the Angel Pub on Saturday night from 6pm onwards if anyone likes a bit of pork and apple :)

Ah... but is it a 'real' hog roast?! ;)

Alot of us are on the BCMCC ride on Sunday Kev so won't be around to help out :(

Taylor86
02-06-11, 12:24 PM

Ah... but is it a 'real' hog roast?! ;)

Oh yes!!! Trotters and all! :P lol

mcicy
02-06-11, 02:43 PM
If I wasn't stuck at work I would have loved to of helped out as I am an ex-purtoner myself

Taylor86
02-06-11, 11:04 PM
If I wasn't stuck at work I would have loved to of helped out as I am an ex-purtoner myself

At work at 3:30pm on a Sunday?! Sucks to be you...

Taylor86
03-06-11, 12:23 PM
Am I gonna be on my tod this Sunday then?! :'( It's a nice country road route... ;) Ah go on my fellow bikers.... you know you want to! :D

NoYou
03-06-11, 12:28 PM
Id love to 'licious but I'm somewhat lacking in the bike department st the mo :p

Snowy
03-06-11, 12:46 PM
sorry....already on the Lifeboat run

R1chie
03-06-11, 08:59 PM
Oh...hello...welcome to the site ::)

Taylor86
04-06-11, 01:19 AM
R1chie... Kev isn't a biker :-P I asked him to post on here to see who would be around to help out :P

But thanks for the welcome :D

mcicy
04-06-11, 07:11 AM

At work at 3:30pm on a Sunday?! Sucks to be you...

7am til 7pm on a sunday >:( totally sucks