PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Tip of the Month

Gerry
06-06-11, 10:49 PM
OK, so it’s 5.25PM and I’ve a date with an exotic young lady from overseas at 6.00PM and I’m running late.

The vans clean and the backs even swept out ready for some serious humping later on ;)

No time to get home from work and I’m sure I’m still suffering from my tzatziki and garlic bread fest from last night (judging by the way the post lady fled from the office this morning) so I grab my tooth cleaning stuff hoping to make a good impression on the said young lady.

I rigorously clean away and it suddenly dawns on me that 1) the toothpaste didn’t smell or taste of it’s usual mountain minty freshness and 2) it wasn’t leaving my mouth clean and kissable, it was a bit like swigging a cupful of Castrol R :P

Five minutes later I’m still trying to get the horrid taste from my mouth and after three cleans and five swills of Listermint I can still taste it and have to resort to two packets of gum on the way there !

Simpsons Tip No. 24
Never use a tube of Savlon Antiseptic Cream as toothpaste :-/

Gerry :)
PS: I never got round to the humping as the piano was too heavy to get in the Van (sorry Vivi, round two shortly) [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Taylor86
06-06-11, 10:52 PM
Why do these things always happen to you Gerry?! ;D

Nooj
06-06-11, 10:57 PM
Savlon toothpaste? Will help prevent gum disease I guess.

Gerry
06-06-11, 11:12 PM
Why do these things always happen to you Gerry?! ;D

I'm not sure really !
Perhaps I'm just "special" :-/

G :)

Taylor86
06-06-11, 11:18 PM
Special G? Sounds like a breakfast cereal...

Ryan
06-06-11, 11:53 PM
:/

Scaredy_Cat
07-06-11, 07:06 AM
;D

Beamer
07-06-11, 07:11 AM
Awww Gerry ::) ::) ::)

On the positive side, it could've been worse......

You could've picked up a tube of Anusol instead hehehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB
07-06-11, 07:32 AM
;D ;D ;D

BB

Nelly
07-06-11, 07:41 AM
Gerry. Know how you feel. On a camping trip a few years back made my way to the toilet block to clean my teeth. And did the same think. Took days to get the taste out of my mouth,,, yuk

Dabz
07-06-11, 08:29 AM
lol nice one Gerry :P

mick_benson
07-06-11, 01:49 PM
If it makes you feel better my mum used deap heat instead of savlon on something rather more sensitive, I must say I laughed for weeks ;D

Loops
07-06-11, 07:35 PM
You could've picked up a tube of Anusol instead hehehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Or even Autosol - shiny polished teeth ;D

Caz
07-06-11, 10:46 PM
You are going to have to give in and wear your glasses, what was it you were using as breath freshner when we went to Belgium ::) ;D