PDA

View Full Version : Gym anyone?

Squashed_Fly
06-06-11, 01:36 PM
Anyone from Swindon go to Fitness First, or would anyone like to try it?

I've got a bunch of free passes to give it a try. I've been there a month now, and really want someone to train with/motivate each other etc.

Have lost a bit of weight, put on a bit of muscle (although not as much of either as I would like!) but I've found in the past, it's useful to have someone to go 'come on, you can do 1 more lift, minute, squat etc' to spur you on, and personal trainers cost a fortune! lol

Feeling a bit low today as I've come back from camping and put almost 5lbs back on through bad eating & drinking this last week. So off tonight to work hard and 9try to) shift it again. I'm hoping that this time next year, I'll need a visit to Cobra leathers (or loops if she is doing it by then!) to get some taken in!

If you fancy it, give me a shout

njl
06-06-11, 01:47 PM
Which one you at, is there still 2? What are they offering for ongoing membership at the moment. I should, but also don't feel I'd get my money's worth from 40 quid a month tho

Squashed_Fly
06-06-11, 04:11 PM
I'm at the one near the link centre, opposite the old renault building. It's £23 a month. I've got a few passes if you fancy it?

Mike (Pappa-D) is going to come along as well. Be nice to get a few peeps interested.

Mitch9128
06-06-11, 05:27 PM
If i lived up that way i would definately be up for it, we could bypass the forum for piss taking then :D As it is my training has been crap so far, so i've entered Chippenham 1/2 in September to force myself...the end of the road is a challenge so far :(

Ryan
06-06-11, 06:24 PM
I go to the gym at work, used to go lots, not so much these days, but am getting back into it again :)

njl
08-06-11, 05:24 PM
Neither fitness first are great for me, as I don't usually have the bike at home it's a couple of bus rides to get there. Should get me a pushbike really!

mcicy
09-06-11, 06:53 AM
I'm at the one near the link centre, opposite the old renault building. It's £23 a month. I've got a few passes if you fancy it?

Mike (Pappa-D) is going to come along as well. Be nice to get a few peeps interested.

£23 a month sounds like a bargain are there any restrictions with that price?

ChrisJo
10-06-11, 02:04 PM
Grow old gracefully chaps... ;D

Ducatista
10-06-11, 02:32 PM
Grow old gracefully chaps...

only once it's all "bought and paid for" ;D

Snowy
10-06-11, 02:46 PM

I plan to grow old disgracefully and to do that properly I need to be fit & healthy. ;D

Jon_W
10-06-11, 02:51 PM

I plan to grow old disgracefully and to do that properly I need to be fit & healthy. ;D

Me too!!! :D

Col
11-06-11, 05:37 AM
Once a 'big' girl told me she went to gym.....'What to stand outside and watch the people go in ?' I replied........I gotta slap ;D before my second line of 'Well hung is he ?' she had lumbered orf ;D

anyways nice idea Fly good luck