PDA

View Full Version : Starlite bbq drink ride the cancer kids about doo

wiggy
03-08-11, 10:18 PM
Hita all my mates boy has cancer 9 years oldbless him , he is looked after alot by starlite ,h and his mum are going to do a bbq in the park here in chitterne , to raise money for starlite, there will be booz , bucking bronco bbq at least but a hog roast we hope . dates not set in stone yet but will let you know .if everyone or anyone could come down on the bikes maybe give some kids a ride on the back of some of your superb bikes even ask friends who arnt in Wb with hog,sn chops n stuff , its more for the cancer kids and starlite ,but a good time to be had i suspect.will keep you all posted on dates and wots going to be there . ;)

Rossio
04-08-11, 05:45 AM
poor little kid, sounds good il come along,

Squashed_Fly
04-08-11, 06:42 AM
I'm in too. Just let us know dates/times/locations.

A Bucking Bronco BBQ does sound a little bit dangerous though... ;D

jonnydangerous
04-08-11, 07:45 AM
id like to attend if the dates are ok.
sounds good. :-)

wiggy
04-08-11, 10:13 AM
Thanks guys i will give you the dates as soon as i get them ,was posted so early to see how much support we can get .Looks like it will be good .Yes maybe the bbq , should be on the floor or we might loose a burger lol .Thanks for the support guys , Jo will be made up , shes the mum of lewis who is ill bless him ,she is setting this all up with some help , amazing lady indeed . :)

Nico_babe
04-08-11, 10:55 AM
Im up for it. Depending on the date.

CharleyX
04-08-11, 01:05 PM
Ditto :)

NoYou
04-08-11, 02:37 PM
More than happy to do this depending on the date, anyone getting cancer sucks but a 9 year old kid! That's truely horrible! Hope he pulls through it!

silly_simon
04-08-11, 04:49 PM
I am defo up for this mate as my son had cancer at 4years old, and was greatly looked after by starlight ( was called make a wish) back then I think :-[

We used to go to Silverstone every year for what they called a Karting day, but was instead loads of fast cars etc giving the seriously ill children rides around the old stowe circuit :o :o aswell as off roading and rally stages :)

If your friends need someone with first hand knowledge then please put em in touch mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I really hope the dates are ok

Last Train
04-08-11, 07:50 PM
I'm in

:)

spudgun
04-08-11, 08:45 PM
I,m happy to bring the rc8 along
Could possibly bring the airbrush kit along and do some temp tatts for the kids

wiggy
05-08-11, 07:20 PM
That would be so cool Spudgun
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starlight-star-b-que/215534378498052?ref=notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invit e&sk=wall

wiggy
05-08-11, 07:21 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starlight-star-b-que/215534378498052?ref=notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invit e&sk=wall ;D

wiggy
05-08-11, 07:21 PM
will keep you all posted on any new developments as they happen .

Jon_W
08-08-11, 12:54 PM
Depending on dates, am up for this. Please keep us posted, some of us are not on farcebook.

@bj
08-08-11, 03:32 PM
Also interested... also not on twitface - please post details here when you have them...

bubblylittleme
08-08-11, 04:26 PM
also interested depending on dates

Nokesy
08-08-11, 05:04 PM
I'd like to be a part of this too :) Although never given a pillion before, so not sure I'd be up for that but keen to be involved and attend :)

simongpz
09-08-11, 05:08 PM
me and sue are up for this andy dependent on date we will talk to you tomorrow at h&c to find out when it is

wiggy
10-08-11, 10:14 AM
Hiya everyone many thanks for the amount of support , I must stress this event has nothing to do with me personaly , its my mates wife who is setting it up by herself ,as Starlite look after her son who has cancer.Amazing lady for sure ,at the moment she is aiming for september but no firm date as yet , i was asked to post it just to get an idea of how much support it gets from the club , so she gets an idea of wots wot.I will post more info as i get it . :) thanks every one . ;)