PDA

View Full Version : self employment here i come

smellygerm
12-08-11, 07:51 PM
will be going self employed again soon to give me more time with the family and more time on the bike watch this space 8-)

AndytheCat
12-08-11, 07:54 PM
Excellent stuff!

If you need an accountant or any self employment advice pm me!

smellygerm
12-08-11, 07:55 PM
Excellent stuff!

If you need an accountant or any self employment advice pm me!

nice, will pm soon

NiteW4tcher
12-08-11, 08:13 PM
i need a accountant :)

470four
12-08-11, 10:04 PM
will be going self employed again soon to give me more time with the family and more time on the bike watch this space 8-)

I always said you had yourself in hand... :D

Nooj
13-08-11, 12:02 AM
I'll need an accountant to sign my books off at some point for a franchiser I'm no longer working with.

wiltshire builders
13-08-11, 06:31 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah good luck with that!

The only difference will be while your old work mates finish at 5 you'll still be looking at jobs, writing quotes for people who have no intention of having the work done, chasing invoices that people have no intention of paying and not going on holiday because you've already lost a weeks money before you've bought anything.

Having said that, I wouldn't go back to working for someone else ever.

smellygerm
13-08-11, 06:33 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah good luck with that!

The only difference will be while your old work mates finish at 5 you'll still be looking at jobs, writing quotes for people who have no intention of having the work done, chasing invoices that people have no intention of paying and not going on holiday because you've already lost a weeks money before you've bought anything.

Having said that, I wouldn't go back to working for someone else ever.

Did it before and made that mistake , ;D this time will set more boundaries , bike time ,family time bike time, bike time :D

Nooj
13-08-11, 09:18 PM
Ah, you say that now... I guarantee the only bike time you'll end up with is on days when it's pissing down with rain!

AndytheCat
15-08-11, 05:25 PM
i need a accountant :)

No probs mate, Pm me if you need some advice!