PDA

View Full Version : An evolutionary setback

NoYou
15-08-11, 07:41 PM
I think the evolution of human kind is going in the wrong direction, this was posted on 125sbf /facepalm it really makes you wonder...
"Righty,

2 days ago I got £60 of owed transport money from work cash-in -hand, which was unsealed in an envelope and stashed in the car glove box, which only I use.

2 days ago (the same night) I left my car 2 streets away in a nice quiet elderly residence area.

I never lock the car, there's virtually never anything of value and I'd rather it be looked at and left than windows broke which is costly to fix.

But, it seems I left £40 in the glove box and left the car overnight in this street of which i know a few people from childhood but rarely see to speak to these days.

Now, this morning there's a note demanding I don't park my car there anymore, obviously from a resident but it was not in anyway affecting any regular of that street and I can't find the £40 anywhere.. my dad says it's my fault, for expecting my car to be left since it's my property. I'm adament it's an apparent theifs fault for not respecting my space, my privacy and and having the both the audacity and lack of any morale compass to be able to do this.

What's annoyed me about this, is the note was left on my drivers seat - so some dimwit has open the car, been inside and left the note, which they could have simply put under a windscreen wiper.

I'm not happy, I feel violated. I will be doing such again in future to catch the culprit..

But, another forum I use say it's my fault for leaving the car unlocked with cash inside. It's effectively burglary so how's it my fault?? "

AndytheCat
15-08-11, 10:08 PM
Whats this world coming too? You cant even leave cash in your unlocked car overnight!

Im going straight out now to remove the £150 i left under my passenger wiper for road tax. Hooligans! ;D ;D ;D

470four
15-08-11, 10:19 PM
Dude

You left your car unlocked with cash in it in a random street.

Thats pretty fkn stupid.

Sympathy level: -2

;)

NoYou
15-08-11, 10:28 PM
Dude

You left your car unlocked with cash in it in a random street.

Thats pretty fkn stupid.

Sympathy level: -2

;)
That's pretty much the response he got... I thought it was so stupid it was worth a repost up here

Mark_Able
15-08-11, 10:29 PM
Knuckle-dragger... ::)

BB
16-08-11, 07:12 AM
That's so stupid it's almost unbelievable :o

BB

Jon_W
16-08-11, 08:03 AM
Neanderthal!! ::)

470four
16-08-11, 09:59 AM
Where you failed was not leaving your keys in the ignition so they could have moved it to a better place??

Dont forget to leave your laptop in the boot & your satnav in the glovebox... :D

Col
16-08-11, 11:10 AM
What is the reg. no. and which street :)