PDA

View Full Version : Thanx guys...

Gerry
21-08-11, 10:33 PM
Yet another great weekend, mainly made possible by the folk of WB.

Great trip down to Brighton on Friday for a relaxing lunch in the sun and ice cream on the beach, a long and lovely day.

Fowlers on Saturday, set the bike up for track day on Wednesday and then a nice ride-out in the evening and coffee to finish off the night.

Today, trip to Loomies for brunch, Chichester for cool drink on the harbour, back to Loomies for an afternoon ice cream and Salisbury for a late afternoon coffee (again in the sun).
Swapped bikes for a go on a really fun Street Triple and a big Gixxer Thou - thanks guys

Finished the weekend on the net this evening being amused by some witty, funny and super people on here and face book.

Some really great roads and some really great company.

Thanks to the A372, Caz, Flick, Lucinda, Rosie, Whizz, Jaydee, Rinsky, Tobias & Roxy - you guys are brill !

Gerry

Gerry
21-08-11, 10:35 PM
Sounds a bit like a FB entry, but I just wanted to thank "Wiltshire Bikers" for making my "new" life so busy and fun - I'm very lucky.

G

Ryan
21-08-11, 10:59 PM
Great to see you Gerry as always :) ride safe catch ya soon :) :)

Roxy
21-08-11, 11:04 PM
jimmy choos???

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/wynonna_album/10010412.gif

Roxy xxx

@bj
21-08-11, 11:59 PM
Was this a WB thing..?

Or organised privately..?

Ryan
22-08-11, 12:38 AM
Was this a WB thing..?

Or organised privately..?

Was just 2 or 3 people out riding i think nothing pre aranged, and another small group of us unexpectedly out on road bikes :)

jonnydangerous
22-08-11, 07:28 AM
was two groups of mates who arrived at the same place then sat at the same table :-)
great afternoon, and thanks for the ride on the aRse6 Gerry, it handles SUPERB!.....

Gerry
22-08-11, 11:40 AM
Oakley: May have looked like three days in a big group, but is was different people at different times ;)

I couldn't have kept up with Jaydee, Rinsky & Tobias all the way to Brighton and wouldn't have fancied a long leisurely meal, just for two, with Flick or Whizz (sorry Flick & Whizz) ;D ;D

Jaydee, wish I could ride my bike as well as you can ;)
The Gizzer was great, like mine baby Gixxer - but with lots more grunt in all gears.

Still peeved with the jobsworth traffic lights guy, I should have just blatted through on red and high five'd his held up hand on the way past ;D Saying that, if I had done, I may have piled into the two motorcycle cops that were leaving the show ground - not a good thing to do :-/

Great weekend [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Roxy
22-08-11, 11:47 AM
Still peeved with the jobsworth traffic lights guy, I should have just blatted through on red and high five'd his held up hand on the way past ;D :-/
[smiley=thumbup.gif]

ooohhhh listen to you G!!! grrrrrr ;D ;D

Roxy xxx

Gerry
22-08-11, 12:01 PM
Still peeved with the jobsworth traffic lights guy, I should have just blatted through on red and high five'd his held up hand on the way past ;D :-/
[smiley=thumbup.gif]

Roxy xxx

I was being "careful" on the Gixxer at the back of the line and there was some temp traffic lights opposite a showground or something. Jaydee went through and the guy turned them to red and stuck his "stop" hand up ! I agrued with the plonker as I watched the gang doing a LLS impression (re Wales 2010) ;) down the road :-/
After the police bikes pulled out, he said "well it's up to you mate, if you get done it's your fault" so I went :)

Found "the gang" going round and round a roundabout a few miles on ;D

Roxy
22-08-11, 12:08 PM
[smiley=thumbup.gif]

Roxy xxx

I was being "careful" on the Gixxer at the back of the line and there was some temp traffic lights opposite a showground or something. Jaydee went through and the guy turned them to red and stuck his "stop" hand up ! I agrued with the plonker as I watched the gang doing a LLS impression (re Wales 2010) ;) down the road :-/
After the police bikes pulled out, he said "well it's up to you mate, if you get done it's your fault" so I went :)

Found "the gang" going round and round a roundabout a few miles on ;D

so predictable...but so much fun! ;D ;D

Well done G on the Grrrrrrrr response to the TL guy!

Roxy x

Caz
23-08-11, 01:40 PM
Yet another great weekend, mainly made possible by the folk of WB.

Great trip down to Brighton on Friday for a relaxing lunch in the sun and ice cream on the beach, a long and lovely day.

Fowlers on Saturday, set the bike up for track day on Wednesday and then a nice ride-out in the evening and coffee to finish off the night.

Today, trip to Loomies for brunch, Chichester for cool drink on the harbour, back to Loomies for an afternoon ice cream and Salisbury for a late afternoon coffee (again in the sun).
Swapped bikes for a go on a really fun Street Triple and a big Gixxer Thou - thanks guys

Finished the weekend on the net this evening being amused by some witty, funny and super people on here and face book.

Some really great roads and some really great company.

Thanks to the A372, Caz, Flick, Lucinda, Rosie, Whizz, Jaydee, Rinsky, Tobias & Roxy - you guys are brill !

Gerry

You are welcome and thank you for taking a day off and sharing the day with me at Brighton 8-)