PDA

View Full Version : FREE Weekend In Bude Camping?

Squashed_Fly
25-08-11, 05:11 PM
We have booked, and will have to pay for, 3 nights at a nice campsite in Bude this Bank Holiday. Am not going now, so if anyone would like to use the site they can have our booking. I've got camping stuff that I don't mind lending out if anyone fancies it?

I've paid £60 so I would rather it used by someone than go to waste.

We have a 4 & a 3 man tent, air bed, sleeping bags etc if anyone is is interested? I won't ask for anything in return so it's free. Would rather see someone get the use of it than try and sell it!

I just hate wasting money [smiley=angry.gif]

AndytheCat
25-08-11, 05:50 PM
whats dates have you booked and what site? This could be very awesome!! :)

Squashed_Fly
25-08-11, 08:55 PM
As annoyed as I was at having lost the money, I am pleased to say My friend is going instead as she just happens to be caring for a little girl with spina biffida this week, who has always wanted to see the sea. So she's having the pitch and hopefully a very good time!

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :)

@bj
25-08-11, 09:01 PM
Well done SF - forget the money - you know you've just earny 10,000 Karma tokens...

@bj
25-08-11, 09:01 PM
earnt...

Dabz
25-08-11, 09:29 PM
Good stuff :D

Davey
26-08-11, 05:04 PM
Is the Joker or Jester?? pub still going in Bude? Had some cracking nights there - used to have road markings on the floor in the pub

NiteW4tcher
26-08-11, 05:09 PM
nah i lived in bude for long enough wudnt wanna go there on holiday ;D

Rossio
26-08-11, 05:31 PM
jokers!! died out many moons ago i think its had 3 owners since jokers, it was a cool place! the headland , wich was then 'karizma' and yes it was as cheesy as it sounds anyway the guy who ownem that james justice bought jokers and ruined it now its a club called rogue,and guess what....its shiyt, why oh why did they have to close 'the manor' good ol ricky perry knew how to throw a party!

Rossio
26-08-11, 05:32 PM
Is the Joker or Jester?? pub still going in Bude? Had some cracking nights there - used to have road markings on the floor in the pub

and dont forget the front end of a bike sticking out the wall ;D

Davey
26-08-11, 10:06 PM
jokers!! died out many moons ago i think its had 3 owners since jokers, it was a cool place! the headland , wich was then 'karizma' and yes it was as cheesy as it sounds anyway the guy who ownem that james justice bought jokers and ruined it now its a club called rogue,and guess what....its shiyt, why oh why did they have to close 'the manor' good ol ricky perry knew how to throw a party!

Was ****e and cheesy but did have some great laughs - I used to go there with my fellow squaddies and meet up with my now Ex was current at the time and her female college mates. 8-)

The all crash back at her parents b&b

Forgot about the bike - they also had all the traffic lights and stuff inside ....bloody hell it's coming back how cheesy it really was lol but no matter still good times :D

NiteW4tcher
27-08-11, 10:54 AM
widmouth manor was closed down when i lived there, they raided it for drugs and found a major stash and arrested mutiple people....its now re-open....some awsome corners on the cost road