PDA

View Full Version : Chippenham River Festival - Monkton Park

Jacde
27-08-11, 10:12 AM
Morning People

Our raft passed the scruntineer and we've got our number, 3, we're in the first heat which starts at 11:30.

Come along and cheer us on :) or help pull us out of the water ::)

bubblylittleme
27-08-11, 06:22 PM
Great day had by all of us!!!
Came 2nd in the Final against two other teams of 6 men!

Donating the money we won to The Bike Experience.

Jacde
27-08-11, 06:36 PM
Thanks to all the WB'ers who turned up to cheer us on (and scare the opposition a little ;D)
Huge thanks to Essex and DD and all the other raft building team, we honestly couldn't have done it without your efforts [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As Sue said, we came second but if it wasn't for the bunch of beefcake gym bunnies that obstructed us twice we could have had a blooming good shot at 1st place, there's always next year!

Can I ask all the WB'ers that were there today to just double check bags and pockets, I've got a memory like a sieve and might have asked one of you to look after it, I've lost my green leather purse, has 1 zip and EAST embossed on one side, not worried about contents just a bit sentimental about the purse itself. Did ask the organisers if it had been handed in, but no joy :-/

Nelly
27-08-11, 06:50 PM
Some snaps in the Events review...

bubblylittleme
27-08-11, 07:02 PM
Big thanks to Essex and Dave for all your help building it and the coffee this morning!
and to everyone for saving bottles for last few weeks.

Bigger and better one next year!

Last Train
27-08-11, 07:31 PM
...... we came second but if it wasn't for the bunch of beefcake gym bunnies that obstructed us twice we could have had a blooming good shot at 1st place...

Yep,
A huge Boooooo to the Black Rat rapscallions....skullduggery of the lowest order...

Wiltshire Bikers Rock

:)

mick_benson
27-08-11, 07:34 PM
all went really well well done you four on the raft. would of been nice to have seen more supporters from WB's but there's always next year

Nelly
27-08-11, 07:34 PM
Fair play to the lot of ya! 8-) Great entertainment :)

Loops
28-08-11, 10:21 AM
I'm so proud of the rafting team - you did so well against the two team of 6 burly blokes and still beating one of them! 8-)

Thank you to Mike and Dave for the help building it, and to those from Wiltshire Bikers who came along to cheer them on :-*

bubblylittleme
28-08-11, 11:49 AM
I'm so proud of the rafting team - you did so well against the two team of 6 burly blokes and still beating one of them! 8-)

Thank you to Mike and Dave for the help building it, and to those from Wiltshire Bikers who came along to cheer them on :-*

Thanks to you and Mikey for all time and help you gave too xx

Bondy
28-08-11, 05:34 PM
Hey what great fun eh? Sue thanks for roping me in..and to all that helped build it...spec thanks to Essex and Bro...(and wifey for tea lol) and all the support, building cheering etc from every one.....and to my brilliant Team buddies..you were fantastic...here's to next year....x ;D