PDA

View Full Version : follow on from asbo for bikers! lol

newnut
20-08-11, 11:21 AM
some body on this site DID obviously take offense to me posting my sec 59 or what ever it was and as a result my bike was seized yesterday! no worries tho i have it back just 150 beer tokens lighter!
so could the offended please surprise me by showing that you arnt ashamed of your twisted morality and have the guts to make your self known to me as i wouldn't want to make the mistake of talking to such a person. I bet you dont. ;D ;D ;D

Rossio
20-08-11, 11:26 AM
how did they sieze it after youd already had an asbo? im confused>>>>

Davey
20-08-11, 12:01 PM
Can't see how they could take it after the section 59 is a road ASBO if your caught acting in a similar manner within a 12 month period rather than just talking about it and what you could do/ or could have done.

Rest assure it wasn't me who narked you in! Hmmmm wonder if it was that new member who I accused of being plod??

470four
20-08-11, 12:18 PM
ANYBODY on here, or even viewing the site could be Plod...

I wouldnt have thought they would take lightly somebody waving their section 59 around like a Diploma?? ;)

newnut
20-08-11, 12:21 PM
that new member i believe was the plod who gave me the 59, informed by someone on this site of what i did, they then scouted my you tube vids and used them as evidence! sneaky bar stewards. the video is still on my you tube. its hardly worth their time, maybe they have trouble catching real criminals. i was told to remove it, i've forgotton how to mysteriously

newnut
20-08-11, 12:23 PM
ANYBODY on here, or even viewing the site could be Plod...

I wouldnt have thought they would take lightly somebody waving their section 59 around like a Diploma?? ;)
its my document to do what i wish with is it not? how can it offend any police unless they feel it was wrong

BladeTriple
20-08-11, 12:43 PM
Like has been said , anyone can check this forum without being a member, you can view 90% or more of this forum without logging in as a member.... Sorry you lost money but I guess it goes as a warning to others :(

PS I never saw the post you're referring to but I guess someone must have who took the hump to it .

470four
20-08-11, 02:30 PM
that new member i believe was the plod who gave me the 59, informed by someone on this site of what i did, they then scouted my you tube vids and used them as evidence! sneaky bar stewards. the wheelie is still on my you tube, its a pathetic little 2 inch thing. hardly worth their time, maybe they have trouble catching real criminals. i was told to remove it, i've forgotton how to mysteriously.

The Police are FAR from fkn stupid and like the rest of us have full access to any public forum... ::)

Small wheelie or not, you are/were retarded to post it on Youtube for all to see & Proper Thick to leave it on there after being told to remove it.

They are probably reading this right now and discussing what next to do to rein you in.

Will it take another £150 fine for you to wake up??

Sympathy level: Minus 12

Beamer
20-08-11, 03:21 PM
some body on this site DID obviously take offense to me posting my sec 59 or what ever it was and as a result my bike was seized yesterday! no worries tho i have it back just 150 beer tokens lighter!
so could the offended please surprise me by showing that you arnt ashamed of your twisted morality and have the guts to make your self known to me as i wouldn't want to make the mistake of talking to such a person. I bet you dont. ;D ;D ;D

To be honest I cant say Im surprised.
The police are the police for a reason and they have a job to do.
If you wanna wave things around and not take things seriously then you are gonna be made an example of.
If you want to slate them then using a public forum is a pretty daft thing to do anyway.
Im sure those of us who do try to stick to the law dont appreciate it when some want to draw attention to a pretty law abiding site.
Sorry bud but I cant offer any sympathy...and bunging it up on here again is just bringing more attention to yourself.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Rossio
20-08-11, 05:50 PM
If you wanna wave things around and not take things seriously then you are gonna be made an example of.
If you want to slate them then using a public forum is a pretty daft thing to do anyway.
Im sure those of us who do try to stick to the law dont appreciate it when some want to draw attention to a pretty law abiding site.
Sorry bud but I cant offer any sympathy...and bunging it up on here again is just bringing more attention to yourself.

+1
very well said

470four
20-08-11, 06:06 PM

+1
very well said

+ 1
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/santav10/3b48f76275d3f6b145f146c5aeec9d4b.gif
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/santav10/3b48f76275d3f6b145f146c5aeec9d4b.gif

redken1
20-08-11, 06:13 PM
Newnut, I won’t comment on your particular situation in case I’m charged with conspiring to commit an unlawful act. :P However, the ‘state’ is suffering from a chronic bout of paranoia and I believe our right to free speech is being eroded. One of the guys that received a 4 year jail term earlier in the week for attempting to incite a riot on FB, claimed he had too much to drink and was only joking. I am very careful with my wording of a post because there is always a danger that “Big Brother” may misconstrue my comments. It appears that even a tongue in cheek admission to something on a public forum is tantamount to a confession in these worrying times.

FJ_Biker
20-08-11, 08:02 PM
Also if plod and web vigilantes are not surfing the internet looking for stuff. All info from ISP's goes somewhere to be checked (not that I am paranoid). All info and pictures I post on the internet I consider public domain.

Beamer
20-08-11, 08:20 PM
TUT TUT 470four ;D ;D...lol....not what i was saying at all... :) :)

Banning people is a very last resort (that can only be done by the moderators) when the majority of members have had enough of someones particular behaviour or for something of a serious nature.....all newnut has done is put himself in a bad situation by his own actions without upsetting anyone or causing other members 'grief' so to speak.
Bless him we were all young once.
::) ::) ::) ::)

newnut
20-08-11, 10:19 PM
470 four i have left it on there as i cant get done for it twice. Also it wasn't evan me! stupid, retarded? i think your upset over this more than me! lol

redken1
20-08-11, 10:44 PM
Newnut, perhaps you should consider moving to a more tolerant society like Saudi Arabia. I say cut of his hand and let him stay on the forum. :P How is the old man?

newnut
21-08-11, 02:03 AM
Newnut, perhaps you should consider moving to a more tolerant society like Saudi Arabia. I say cut of his hand and let him stay on the forum. :P How is the old man?
lol. not sure, haven't spoke to him all week. was gonna try and get down this week end to see him but being relieved of my beer tokens im gonna give it a miss. >:(

redken1
21-08-11, 03:22 AM
A dying breed old Jayjay. I had a mate who used to ride back from his local 3 up in the 70's. Sober of course and for the benefit of BB, he's dead now. lol

470four
21-08-11, 08:24 AM
470 four i have left it on there as i cant get done for it twice. Also it wasn't evan me! stupid, retarded? i think your upset over this more than me! lol

If I had a sect.59 & a £150 fine I wouldnt be laughing it off... ;)

You are on the wrong forum if you are chasing some kind of "Yeah bruv innit only a liddle wheelie what they on about!!" reaction? ;D

Not
Helping
Yourself...

cornishbob
21-08-11, 10:11 AM
god i've led a sheltered life!!!!!

what is a sect59 ?

is this a general countrywide thing or area specific?

Snowy
21-08-11, 10:43 AM
I understand it's what us "goody two shoe's" types never get ;D ;D

Davey
21-08-11, 10:48 PM
god i've led a sheltered life!!!!!

what is a sect59 ?

is this a general countrywide thing or area specific?

A section 59 is basically a type of ASBO for vehicles and the driver for bad behaviour whether it be wheelies, burnouts excessive noise from stereos etc. There are nationwide and if you have one on the vehicle and its caught in a negative manner within 12 months it will be taken to compound.

Newnut - you never mentioned about the videos - slightly changes the story! On another forum members had houses raided due to videos and bikes, gear, pictures and computers taken as evidence - none of which had a section 59! You got off lightly as none of their stuff was returned for a long time! Police have people searching Youtube and suchlike all the time for videos - if you want to prat about don't make their life easy and post it hence the majority of stunt vids that are posted are filmed off road or private roads

Ryan
21-08-11, 11:11 PM
Im still confused as to how you can get another section 59 just from someone seeing stuff on here and vids on youtube?

Ive had 2 section 59's both in the car, luckily more than a year apart ;)

Col
22-08-11, 12:30 AM
Im still confused as to how you can get another section 59 just from someone seeing stuff on here and vids on youtube?

Yeah I'd like that explained because the vid was already on YT wasn't it ?

jonnydangerous
22-08-11, 07:49 AM
???????............. confoosed :-(
if there was no link from your original post to you tube (or a mention of videos) , then how did one of us grass you up??????

Jon_W
22-08-11, 01:06 PM
I must say Newnut, either put up or shut up!

If you know who it is then report them to the Admin and have it delt with, if you do ot know then do not make accusations for which you have no evedence!

did you post anything on youtube?? If so then there is your answer and you owe all of us an apology.

jonnydangerous
22-08-11, 01:54 PM
I dont think this is a subject that the admin should deal with??? (Yet!)
if there is a personal situation between two members, and no one is offended by "off-site" happenings, then what are admin expected to do???.... surely their job is to keep a forum clean, and remove offensive material (along with steer the groups/forums direction)...

dont think anyone has been offensive so far that would need the admin to step in...

Dabz
22-08-11, 02:05 PM
If you post something like you did up on a public and free-to-join forum then you've got to expect someone to take offence - bearing in mind the demographic of the membership of WB you're bound to piss someone off, if only our resident police (yes, there are numerous members who are police, and bloody nice people they are too).

I would suggest considering the possible consequences of posting that type of thread before doing it next time

newnut
27-08-11, 09:41 PM
Well! I have to agree with Dabz - it was perhaps a bit silly to post the sec 59.
But in my defense, I inherited a keen sense of humour and have always considered WB as 'being amongst friends'. Although this is certainly true of most, it was naive of me to not expect the occasional exception.
As for evidence - the local officer left me in no doubt that he had been 'tipped off' by someone on WB. shame.
This person - if not an officer him/herself - has a good working knowledge of the police service. All I asked - if his/her action was based on his/her idea of integrity, they should have the courage to show the same level of integrity by announcing who they are.
As for harsh treatment for doing something silly, heaven forbid we go down that road. Let him without fault cast the first stone.
Just one more note for Ken, I agree we have to fight to protect our freedom of speech and the freedoms we enjoy in Britain.
BTW.
VOTE HUNAR FOR PRIME MINISTER! ! ! !

470four
27-08-11, 10:21 PM
Mate.

YOU pulled the wheelie down a high street ::)

YOU decided to put it on YOUR Youtube

YOU got the b*llocking

YOU got the fine...

No-one's fault on here.

Suck it up and stop the p!ssin & whinging... ;)

Jon_W
30-08-11, 09:55 AM
Mate.

YOU pulled the wheelie down a high street ::)

YOU decided to put it on YOUR Youtube

YOU got the b*llocking

YOU got the fine...

No-one's fault on here.

Suck it up and stop the p!ssin & whinging... ;)

+1.

Now stop blaming us for YOUR actions.

Beamer
30-08-11, 02:31 PM
Ummmm if you had told a few select people in confidence then I would be a peed off too 'cos that would be a bit mean.
Sharing stuff with trusted mates is a bit different to sharing stuff with 1,500 people who have not sworn allegiance to you or anyone else.
And dont forget all those who are not members who can read most of what is on the site
Get over it and stop moaning.
It takes a bigger man to hold his hands up and admit they are at fault than one who is gonna sit there and blame everyone and anyone for his own actions.
Are you 100% sure the police were correct when they told you that it was someone on here?? Or could they have possibly said it to make you think that, thus making people like you blame the forum and not the fact that the police regularly look at sites like this one????..... And in the process kick off a bout of paranoia making you scrutinise every single member in case it might be them??
:D :D :D :D :D :D