PDA

View Full Version : i cannot belive what just happened!!

NiteW4tcher
15-09-11, 06:51 PM
my m8 just text me to say go to my van (we have communial parking at the side of houses)

so i did and my wing mirror is hanging off...been totally smashed up.

my m8 who lives across from car park heard the noise and immediatley stuck his head out to see what it was. a neighbour was standing next to my van looking at his car sheepishly. i have knocked on said neighbours door knowing damn well there in. no answer.

i have stuck a letter on his car sayinh he was seen breaking my mirror and would he like to explain himself or should i call the police.

there was no one else in car park and simon litteraly stuck his head out 2 seconds after hearing the noise.

im fuming...proper pissed!!! he has till friday to explain himself or im calling police.......either that or i smashs his wing mirror off and then batter him around the head with it. FFS what is wrong with people. my van was parked abit farther back that usual but it wasnt in his way and if it was he knows where i live why not come and knock on door.

worse of all my mrs isnt here to calm me down!! so i best disapear somewhere incase i do summat i shouldnt >:(

ARGH!!!

NoYou
15-09-11, 11:17 PM
Sounds like you need a pub! weird what people do tbh, you would have thought that a neighbor would have come and said "yea i've just busted your wing mirror yada yada yada

NiteW4tcher
16-09-11, 09:49 AM
thats the silly thing.... if my van was in the way or something just come and knock on door ....id move it.

he thought no one seen him do it but he was wrong.

so im off to cop shop (for all the good will come of it)